💥Chapter 1💥

Y/N Pov:

When I was younger I decided that I wanted to be a hero. My quirk is helpful for a hero, but I can't fight or defend people with it. My quirk is healing touch. I can transfer other people's injuries to myself, and because I heal very fast I can deal with the pain. But because my quirk can't be used for battle, I have learned how to be creative.

Now, in the middle of the entrance exam, I am destroying robots without using a quirk. I grew up with many of the UA teachers, so I have been training for most of my life. I am so thankful that they trained me so hard because now I know that I can pass this exam.

My strategy so far has been to take a piece of debris from someone else's fight, climb up to the top of the robots, and destroy the circuits with the debris. Once I destroy the circuits, the robots stop and I get the points.

I just destroyed another three-point robot when I saw a girl with pink hair who had a deep gash in her arm. I ran up to her and asked her if I could use my quirk to heal her.

"You would do that? Yes please!"

I transferred her injury to my arm, but she didn't notice that I got the gash. She was in shock at how her injury seemed to just disappear.

"Thank you so much! I'm Ashido Mina, but you can call me Mina!"

She seems like a very nice and outgoing person. I hope that we both get into UA because I think that she would make a great friend.

"My name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you, but we should finish our exams. Bye!"

I ran off to find some more robots to destroy. Mina got back to work, sending acid at any robot in her way. I kept smashing the robots' circuits until it was announced that the exam was over.

I am pretty confident that I did a good job, but I don't want to get too excited until I know for sure that I got in.

I was walking home from the entrance exam when someone bumped into me from behind. I turned around and saw a boy with fluffy purple hair and purple eyes. He didn't try to apologize, but that didn't bother me. His exam could have gone badly. Instead, I was focused on how cool his hair is.

"Your hair looks cool!"

The boy stared at me, wondering why I thought that talking about his hair was a good way to start a conversation.

"I'm Y/N. How did your exams go?"

The boy seemed to stiffen at my question, but because he didn't want to be rude he answered it. Not very happily though.

"I'm Shinso Hitoshi and I think that the exams are extremely unfair."

"I'm curious as to why you think that. Does your quirk not help with the robots? What is your quirk?"

"My quirk is brainwashing." He looked at me like he expected me to tease him or back away. Instead, I nodded my head.

"You're right. The exams are unfair for you. Brainwashing could be a good villain quirk," he started to glare at me, but I kept talking. "But it would be an unstoppable hero quirk. I think that you could be a wonderful hero with your quirk! You wouldn't even cause any damage! You would be so cool!"

Shinso looked at me in shock. No one has ever told him that he could be a hero, let alone an amazing one. Shinso started to realize that he might have judged you wrong.

"You know, I've heard that if you place well in the sports festival you can get transferred into the hero course. So even if you don't get in now, it isn't over!"

"Thank you Y/N. You made my day better, and you're right. Even if I don't get in now, I might be able to find another way."

"That's the hero attitude Shinso! You've got this! I hope that we both get into UA so that I can see you again. By the way, do you have any injuries from the exam?"

"I have a couple of scrapes and bruises, but nothing too serious," Shinso said as he tilted his head to the side.

"Shinso, can I touch your arm?"

"That's a really weird question, but sure I guess."

I touched his arm and transferred his injuries to myself. He looked at his arms in shock as he noticed that all of his bruises and scrapes were gone. Unlike Mina though, he noticed all of the new marks on my skin.

"Mine are gone, but they're on you now. What happened?"

" I transferred them to myself. Don't worry, I heal very fast. See, they're already fading."

"Thank you. If that's your quirk, then how did you do the exam?"

"I just had to get creative. I'll see you around, Shinso. Bye!"

I walked away from the purple-haired boy who was standing in the middle of the sidewalk trying to figure out how a girl that he just met made his day so much better and managed to take the exam with a quirk that wouldn't help her at all.