💥Chapter 10💥

Y/N Pov:

I was following Bakugou through his house to the backyard when I got distracted. Right there, on full display was a picture of Bakugou as a little kid.

In the picture, Bakugou had little explosions in his hands. I'm guessing that it was when his quirk manifested. He had a bright smile on his face. Bakugou was looking at his hands in awe.

Bakugou had realized that I stopped following him and came back to find me. When he saw what I was looking at, his face burst into flames. He put his hands on my shoulders and began to aggressively push me towards the backyard.

"Who said you could look at that, you idiot?!"

"I didn't know that I couldn't. You just looked so cute with the awe in your eyes and the smile on your face."

I smiled at him, and he choked.

"Bakugou! Are you okay?"

He was coughing and I went over to pat his back. I had only patted his back once when he slipped out of my grip. His face was even redder than his eyes.

"You can't just say stuff like that."

He was looking away from me and keeping his head down.

"I don't see why not. It's true that you looked adorable in that picture."

Meanwhile, Mitsuki had grabbed Masaru. They were now both hiding behind the wall, trying to hold in their laughter at their son's flustered state.

"Let's just go train," Bakugou said after he finally got his face under control.

"Lead the way Bakugou."

Bakugou quickly turned around and made his way to his backyard. This time he kept looking at me to make sure that I was still following him.

When we got to the backyard, I could see some scorch marks from when Bakugou was training his quirk.

"First, to prove that you are worth my time, you will do two hundred pushups. Without stopping."

"Are you going to do them with me?"

"Nah. I'm already stronger than you by a long shot."

"We could make it a competition. Who can finish first without doing a bad job."

Bakugou's bored expression became a smirk. He looked me right in the eye and his smirk only grew.

"I'll do three hundred to make it fair."

"Is someone trying to impress me?" I asked in a teasing tone.

Bakugou turned red again and looked away.

"I just don't want you to be a sore loser when I destroy you."

"You're on, Bakugou."

We both got into a high plank and Bakugou did a count down. We both started our pushups and when Bakugou saw how well I was doing, he seemed surprised.

I only had twenty left. I had a lot of training when I was younger, so this wasn't too hard. I must have underestimated Bakugou though. He only has thirty left. He isn't even doing a bad job, he is just that good.

I beat Bakugou, but only by about ten seconds. He finished and looked at me, slightly impressed.

"You aren't very fast, but those pushups didn't suck."

I smiled because I knew that this was high praise coming from Bakugou.

"Thank you Bakugou! You did great too. You are so fast at those!"