💥Chapter 15💥

Y/N Pov:

Kirishima and Testutestu were in the middle of their tiebreaker when I got back. The event finally ended when Testutestu's steal bent and Kirishima won the match. Kirishima won Testutestu over with his manliness and they both left the stage.

Katsuki let out a tch from beside me and I gave him a questioning look. When he didn't reply, I decided to ask him.

"What is it?"

"It's good that weird hair won."

"Oh, so you're proud of him?"

"No! I just wanna see how many of my hits he can take!"

The stage was cleared and the next battle began. It was Todoroki vs. Midoryia. This fight was really hard to watch. Midoryia broke all of his fingers in an attempt to get Todoroki to use his fire, and when that didn't work, he used his arm.

"Your power... Is your own!!"

Midoryia was yelling at Todoroki to fight him with his full power and something must have clicked in Todoroki's mind because he burst into flames like a phoenix.

They both ran at each other with full power. I don't know how midoryia was even standing at this point, but he managed. Cementoss put up gigantic walls of cement, but their attacks broke through. A gust of wind went all around the stadium, knocking some people out of their seats. When the dust settled, Midoryia was out of bounds. Todoroki had won, but he looked conflicted as he walked off the field.

I knew that Midoryia has a lot of friends who would go check on him, but Todoroki is more of the loner type and I want to make sure that he was okay.

"I'll be back soon Katsuki."

I left my spot and went to find Todoroki. When I found him, he had half of his shirt burned off and a scowl was visible on his face.

"You did good Todoroki! Your flames were mesmerizing! It is completely your choice though. If you want to use your flames, you should. If you don't want to, then that is fine. Everyone will support you either way."

Todoroki gave me the smallest of smiles.

"Thank you Y/N."

"If you don't mind me asking, why don't you use your fire? You don't have to answer if you don't want to though."

Todoroki scanned my face, looking for any hesitation or hostility, but there was none. He let out a soft sigh and looked down at his left arm.

"Have you ever wondered how I got this scar?"

I nodded my head and waited for him to continue.

"My mother and father were in a quirk marriage. My father hoped that one of his children would get what is now my quirk, and use it to surpass All might like he never could. He had three kids before me, but according to him, I was the masterpiece. He forced the training onto me at a young age and used many abusive methods to make it stick."

I let out a quiet gasp. Poor Todoroki had been through so much.

"That isn't how I got my scar though. He also abused my mom. He drove her to the point of insanity. She called my left side unbearable before she poured a tea kettle of boiling water onto my eye. Even though she gave me the scar, my father pushed her to that point, so I think of it as a scar from him."