💥Chapter 17💥

Y/N Pov:

I burst into a sprint with Katsuki being pulled behind me. We were almost at my house so that I could change and grab my money for laser tag.

"Slow down Idiot!"

I let go of his arm and continued running.

"Try and keep up Katsuki!"

I started to run even faster because he would be really mad now. Katsuki growled like the angry pomeranian that he is. He put his arms behind him and used his explosions to blast himself past me. He kept blasting himself straight, and since I was behind him, he didn't see me turn to get to my house.

I kicked my running into its highest gear and ran into my house. Katsuki hadn't noticed yet and now I'm completely out of sight. Katsuki doesn't know where I live, so this will be funny. 

I quickly changed into a plain t-shirt and leggings and grabbed my wallet. Once I was done, I walked downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for Katsuki to give up.

Katsuki Pov:

I finally passed Y/N! That's what she gets for dragging me behind her. Bakugou Katsuki follows no one! I'll totally beat her there!

Beat her where?

I don't know where we're going.

I turned around and Y/N was gone. Great. She either decided to teach me a lesson or she got kidnapped. It's probably the first option. She wants to make me look stupid!

Okay Katsuki, how can you find her? You could call her, but that's the same as admitting defeat. You could blast yourself up to see if you can see her. That might work.

I used my explosions to blast myself into the air to look for Y/N. She wasn't outside anywhere, so that means that she's inside her house. Which house is hers though? There's only one way to find out.

I blasted myself back down to the ground and started pounding on doors.

Y/N Pov:

I was sitting on the couch, watching a hero on the news when I heard a loud pounding on the door. Katsuki finally found me. 

I opened the door and was met with the angriest pomeranian that I have ever seen.

"Can I help you, sir?"

I maintained the perfect poker face while I said that and he growled at me.

"You think you're so funny!"

"I do."

"I had an old man yell at me for interrupting his nap, a hag yell at me for waking up her kids from their naps! I had the door slammed in my face every time that someone answered! I got into a yelling match with one man who was annoyed that I took him away from the show he was watching!"

"You should've let me drag you. You could've been watching All Might with me."

That did not calm Katsuki down at all.

"I missed All Might?!"

"It was a weak villain, not too interesting. You ready to go?"

"You better not make me find this place."

"I won't."

We started walking to the laser tag place. Katsuki still didn't know where we were going and was not happy about it.

When we got into the building, I paid for three rounds for two people. We would get a room to ourselves which was good considering how aggressive Katsuki is.