💥 Christmas Special 💥

Y/N Pov:

Mitsuki had invited Grandma, Eri, and me to her Christmas, so here I was, getting pelted by snowballs.

I formed a snowball in my hand and aimed. It hit Katsuki square in the face and he spun around to face me. He smirked at me as he threw a snowball at me. He sent it farther with an explosion, but his face fell when the snowball melted.

"What did you think would happen, Katsuki?"

"Shut up!"

He grabbed another hand full of snow, but it melted in his hand. I laughed and ran over to him and shoved a handful of snow down his shirt. He straightened up and growled at me. I took that as my cue to run.

I pushed him down into the snow and ran into the house. I kicked off my boots and hid behind Mitsuki.

"What did the brat do?!"

"I made him mad, and now, I'm in danger."

"I'll protect you, dear."

Katsuki stormed into the kitchen and searched the room for me. He saw me behind Mitsuki and grabbed my arm. Mitsuki slapped his hand and he drew it back.

"Don't scare her away! She's your one chance!"

"You hag! I'm not gonna scare her away! She's my girlfriend!"

Mitsuki's angry expression dropped and she had a calm demeanor before it sunk in.

"Y/N! You're his girlfriend? Welcome to the family!"

Mitsuki pulled me into a bone-crushing hug as she squealed.

"I never thought that this day would come!"

"Stop embarrassing me!"

"I don't understand your reasoning, but thank you! You're always welcome here! Katsuki! If you mess this up, I'll end you!"

"Yeah, yeah."

"You kids finish the cookies. It's almost time for supper."

"Okay."

I grabbed a bag of icing and started to decorate a tree-shaped cookie. It was going great until I squeezed the bag too hard and a huge glob came out. Katsuki laughed at my devastated expression.

"Nice cookie."

"I meant to do lights, but a huge glob came out! How do I fix this?!"

Katsuki grabbed a different color of icing and turned the glob into a big ornament and added a few more so that it didn't look suspicious.

"It's not always as bad as it seems."

"Thanks, Katsuki!"

We finished decorating the cookies and brought them to the table where everyone was waiting. Eri's eyes went huge when she saw the cookies. She reached to grab one, but I pulled the plate away.

"You need to eat supper first."

"But they look so pretty!"

"Thank you, but you need to eat your food first."

Eri pouted, but she didn't argue. I grabbed a slice of shame and put a smaller one on Eri's plate. I gave her a small scoop of mashed potatoes and grabbed a scoop for myself.

"You can have cookies once you eat this."

Eri nodded and began to devour her food. I was about to start eating my potatoes when Katsuki placed a scoop of roasted potatoes.

"I made these, so they'll be awesome!"

I took a bite and he was right. They were amazing. I quickly finished the rest of them as Katsuki laughed at my eagerness.

"You like my cooking that much, huh?"

"I love it! You're gonna be the cook in our family!"

As soon as I said it, I realized that I messed up. Both of our faces heated up and we looked away from each other.

I shyly ate my mashed potatoes and ham as I watched Eri grab the tree cookie that I had messed up. She shoved it all into her mouth and her eyes sparkled as she chewed.

"These cookies are so good!"

I finished my supper and helped with the dishes. I pulled Katsuki to the side and pulled out my gift for him.

It was wrapped in explosion wrapping paper and tied with a white bow. He pulled off the ribbon and tore through the wrapping paper. He pulled out his gift and I grabbed it from his hands. I held it up to show him.

"I got it customized!"

It was a black bomber jacket with an explosion on the back. In the explosion, it said, Number 1 Hero: Dynamite.

Katsuki grabbed it from my hands and slipped it on. It fit him perfectly. 

"Wait here."

Katsuki ran up to his room and then returned with a box wrapped in F/C wrapping paper. He handed it to me and I tore it open. Inside was the fluffiest blanket that I've ever felt.

"Thank you Katsuki!"

I pulled the blanket into my chest and hugged it when a card fell out. I picked it up and read the message.

Merry Christmas, Y/N. I want you to know that I love you so much. I enjoy every minute with you, so thank you for spending Christmas with me.

-Katsuki

A plastic subscription card was taped to the other side and I pulled it off. It was a year-long membership for the new training obstacle course. I had only told him about it once, but he remembered.

"Since you always want to train with me."

"Thank you so much! I can't wait to go there with you! And Katsuki, I'm so glad that I get to spend Christmas with you!"

We walked into the living room only to be ambushed. To the side of the doorway was Mitsuki, holding a piece of mistletoe above us with a fishing rod.

"This took some creative ideas, but you know the rules!"

Katsuki glared at his mom before he face me. He placed his hand on my cheek and gave me a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips. Mitsuki was squealing in the background as he pulled me into a hug.

I grabbed my new fluffy blanket and sat on the couch. Katsuki sat right beside me and I leaned into him. He let me rest my head on his shoulder while Eri opened her gifts.

I sat there, enjoying the Christmas music and gifts with everyone that I loved. Until I was shaken from my thoughts when Katsuki nudged my side.

"Hey Y/N, thanks for coming. I finally didn't have to deal with her alone."

He pointed to Mitsuki who was taking pictures of Eri's happy expression from every angle.

 I laughed and snuggled back into him, covering him with my new favorite blanket.

"I'm glad that I came. I love you so much, Katsuki, and I wouldn't want Christmas any other way."

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!🥰