💥 Bakugou's Birthday Special 💥

Bakugou Pov:

When I woke up, my curtains were pulled back, letting all the light in. Whoever opened them is going to die!

I stomped over to the window to shut the curtains and found a note.

Sorry for opening your curtains, but I had to be sure that you would get up. Dress somewhat nice. We're going somewhere for your birthday!

-Y/N

I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt and threw them on. I put on my shoes and went to Y/N's dorm. I knocked on the door and I heard footsteps run towards the door. Y/N opened the door wearing a black dress that ended just above her knees.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see! Happy birthday, Katsu!"

She grabbed my hand and led me out of the dorms. Once we were about a block away from UA, she stopped.

"Put this on and don't peek."

She handed me a blindfold and I put it on. As soon as it was on, Y/N grabbed my arms and spun me around until I lost my sense of direction. She grabbed my hand again and walked away.

We walked for a few more minutes until I heard a door open. Y/N led me inside and positioned me in the doorway.

"You can take it off now."

I pulled off the blindfold and realized that we were at my house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The old hag and the old man pulled me into a hug as Y/N smiled. I glared at her, but she just shrugged her shoulders. They pulled away and I was tackled in a new wave of hugs by weird Hair, Racoon Eyes, Tape Arms, and Dunce Face.

"Happy birthday Bakugou!"

"Get off of me!"

"Nope!"

I shoved them off of me and they stood there dejectedly.

"Come on, Katsuki. They helped me decorate!"

I looked around the living room and saw that it was covered in streamers and balloons.

"Still no."

The four of them sulked even more. Y/N glared at me and for a second, I thought about changing my mind, but I didn't. MY parents were glaring at me too, but Y/N's glare hurt me more.

"How about we have some cake!"

Everyone perked up at the mention of cake and they followed Y/N into the kitchen. She pulled out a cake with orange frosting with green gauntlets on it. She grabbed a candle and put it in the center of the cake before grabbing a lighter and lighting it.

"Make a wish, Katsu!"

I wish that Y/N and I will become pro heroes together.

I closed my eyes and blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?"

"Like I'd tell you, Racoon Eyes!"

Y/N pulled out the candle and cut the cake.

"I asked Sato to make this, so it should be good."

Y/N handed me a slice of cake and a fork before she leaned in closer.

"I know that it's your birthday, but please be nice to them. They're our friends."

She continued to hand out the cake until my mom stopped her.