💥Chapter 16💥

Y/N Pov:

Katsuki and I were walking home together when I saw his hand shoot in my direction. In his hand was his first-place medal.

"I don't want the stupid thing. You can have it."

He wouldn't look me in the eyes, so I turned his face towards me. I gave him a genuine smile and grabbed the medal from his hand and hung it around his neck. Unlike when All Might did it, he was completely calm.

"You earned that. You can think of it as a reminder of the time when you destroyed everyone, just like you said you would. I'm proud of you and you should be too."

He gave a small nod of his head and went back to glaring at the ground. He kicked a rock, sending it across the sidewalk before he sighed and faced me again.

"The old hag thinks that I scared you off. You're coming over to prove her wrong! You got that?"

"Sure. I'll just text my grandma first."

I pulled out my phone and as soon as I did, it was ripped out of my hands. Katsuki was smirking while he typed something into his phone. When he was done, he held it in the air and I grabbed it. He had added his number.

"So that you don't have to come over just to ask to train."

I looked at the contact name and let out a small giggle.

"So, my hero is named 'Lord Explosion Murder'?"

Katsuki's face dropped. He hadn't expected me to tease him about that.

"Is that going to be your hero name?"

"You got a problem with it?!"

"I think it's funny, but the teachers might not approve. It fits your personality though. I have no idea what my name is going to be. We're probably going to need them for internships, and I have no ideas!"

I slammed my face into my hands and let out a long, annoyed sigh. I should've had a hero name picked out by now.

"What about Extra?"

Katsuki was teasing me with a smirk on his face. I punched him on the arm lightly before crossing my arms.

"I thought that we agreed that you wouldn't call me an extra."

"What about Ethereal?"

My entire face turned dark red and my eyes widened.

"Katsuki, do you know what that means?"

"Of course I do! You should tell me just to be sure though."

"It means extremely light and delicate in a way that seems to perfect for this world."

I watched as he turned his head from side to side before nodding it slowly.

"It doesn't mean what I thought it did, but it still fits."

"That's sweet of you Katsuki."

We were walking up the sidewalk to KAtsuki's house. I was preparing myself for Mitsuki's bone-crushing hug.

"If the teachers say no to Lord explosion Murder, you should be Dynamite. You're like a walking stick of it, so why not?"

Katsuki growled as he unlocked the door.

"I was just kidding. You are a wonderful stick of dynamite Katsuki."

I started laughing and he just pushed me into the wall.

"Haha. Very funny Y/N." 

He opened the door and sulked inside. I was lucky that he was nice to me because he would've blown anyone else into next year.