💥Chapter 7💥

Y/N Pov:

When I woke up, I had the worst headache that I have ever had. At first, I was confused by the fact that I couldn't see anything, but then I realized that I was just in a dark room with no windows.

I tried moving my arms and found that they were handcuffed in front of me. My legs weren't tied up, but my handcuffs were chained to the ground.

I was trying to figure out the most about where I was for when I escaped. I tried to find any distinctive smells, but I found nothing.

I started to think of who would be holding me hostage, and I realized that it was probably Handyman, Warp Man, and the Nomu. Handyman's quirk could easily destroy these cuffs if I were able to trick him.

As I was planning, Handyman burst through the door. I squinted my eyes at the newfound light. I noticed that the room I was in was made entirely of wood. Hopefully, that could help with police investigations.

Handyman walked up to me and slapped me across the face. He touched me with all five fingers, so the skin that he touched disintegrated, but due to my quirk was already healing. Just because it heals quickly doesn't mean that it is painless though.

Handyman smiled at me. It was not a comforting smile. It was a smile that made you feel true terror. I tried to stay strong, but I couldn't stop the small trembling of my bottom lip.

Handyman started to laugh. Pure maniacal laughter that could get you sent to an insane asylum. He finally composed himself and returned to smiling at me.

"Do you know why we took you?" He asked in his scratchy voice.

I slowly shook my head no. I didn't want to give him the wrong answer, but instead, his smile only grew.

"We took you for two reasons. One, we wanted the Symbol of Peace to fail and suffer. Two, we know what your quirk does. Your family connections have failed you. You know that your parents were killed by villains, right? That was me. I watched them turn into dust because of the grip of my hands around their necks. We have a worse fate in store for you though. We wanted someone who would be able to live through the torture, so here you are."

I was unable to breathe. I had come to terms with my parents' death, but the way he talked about it. The way he found pride in taking a little girl's parents away from her forever. It made me sick.

"Would you like to know the name of your parents' murderer?" He asked. His voice showed no remorse.

I slowly nodded my head. I had to gain as much information as possible.

"I am Shigaraki Tomura. Leader of the League of Villains. Our goal is to end the Symbol of Peace. Also, to destroy the faith society puts in heroes. That part won't be too hard. We already started that part by taking you. The amazing All Might, unable to protect a student."

Shigaraki must have noticed the look on my face that showed how hard I was trying to remember every detail.

"Don't worry. We'll give you back this time. You will be able to tell them everything. We want them to be afraid of us. Before I let you go though, I think that days worth of torture will be good enough."

With that, he calmly walked towards me. He would place his hand on my body, let it disintegrate, then repair itself, and then he would find a new spot.

I was screaming in agony the whole time. Shigaraki's smile didn't falter even once.

Bakugou Pov:

The idiot has been gone for three days now. Aizawa says that the pro heroes are doing everything that they can. School was canceled, but anyone who wanted to help was allowed to be there.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't want to help, but I didn't save her then and I wanted to now.

I was looking out of one of the windows facing UA's gate when I saw a warp gate open and then close after a man went in and out.

"Aizawa! Come here now you tired hobo!"

Aizawa walked over, very annoyed with the nickname.

"What is it Bakugou?"

"The gates!"

With that Bakugou sprinted to the gates of UA. He hoped that he could get a fight out of this.

When he arrived, Aizawa was only a few seconds behind him. Bakugou saw it first though. His breath caught in his throat and he heard Aizawa gasp from behind him.

They both saw Y/N, barely conscious and violently trembling. Without a second thought, Bakugou picked Y/N up. He ran, carrying her bridal style to Recovery Girl's office. Aizawa was trailing only slightly behind.

Y/N looked up at Bakugou, and instead of the smile that she had always given him, he only saw fear in her eyes. He never knew how much he would miss that smile.

"You are an idiot." He spoke softly. "You missed the training that you were looking forward to so much. Don't worry. We'll do it when you're better."

The look of fear slowly left your eyes. Aizawa who was watching from behind softly smiled. This was the calmest he has ever seen Bakugou, and somehow Bakugou, the most violent boy in his class had comforted you.