💥Chapter 13💥

Y/N Pov:

"That's it, kids. Go make your teams."

People immediately started to crowd Katsuki, begging him to be on their team.

"I don't even know what your stinking quirks are!!"

This time, Katsuki wasn't joking. Everyone's faces fell. They couldn't believe how self-absorbed he was.

I elbowed him in the side and he turned to me with small explosions in his hands.

"I don't know their stupid quirks!"

I shook my head and sighed. Katsuki can be impossible sometimes.

"Most of these people are from our class. I think that we should team up with Kirishima and Sero."

Both of the boys that I had mentioned perked up and moved closer.

"Fine. You losers better be ready to kill anyone who gets in our way!"

"He means that if you're going to be on this team, you need to fight to win."

They both nodded their heads with determination. Like everyone else, they wanted to win.

"Aww! Y/N, I wanted to team with you!"

Mina was whining when Tsu called out to her.

"Mina! Come join Shoji and me."

Mina gave me a look then she looked back at Tsu and Shoji.

"I will join them on one condition. We have a sleepover over tonight and you tell me all about you and Bakugou."

She winked at me and started giggling at her bartering skills.

"Fine. Only because I feel bad though."

"Sounds great! We'll work out the details later."

Mina gave me a wave and ran off to join Tsu and Shoji.

I walked back to my group and saw Katsuki in his gremlin form.

"Katsuki, calm down."

"These idiots are so freaking annoying! Why do we have to team up with them?"

"Well, I know that you want to be the rider, and I might have a little trouble carrying you on my own."

Katsuki sighed and looked at Sero and Kirishima.

"Listen up idiots. I'm the rider!"

"But wouldn't Y/N be lighter?"

Katsuki started acting like a literal demon, screaming things that no one could understand.

"There's a couple of reasons. My quirk is more useful on the bottom, and Katsuki is better at moving around thanks to his quirk. We also have a strategy that would work better if he's on top. If you'll excuse me, I have a demon to calm down."

I walked over to Katsuki and wrapped my arms around him. He was still thrashing in my hug, but it had gotten a little bit slower.

"Don't worry. You'll be the horse and we'll beat Midoryia. We got this!"

Katsuki slipped out of my hug and started making small explosions in his hands.

"I'll kill that stupid nerd!"

He was still ranting about killing Deku, so I grabbed his arm and dragged him back to the group.

"He's a little better now. We can start talking strategy now."

Kirishima and Sero looked at each other and both mouthed the same thing. "She hugged him and lived."

We talked strategies until Midnight announced that our fifteen minutes were up.