💥Chapter 9💥

Y/N Pov:

I was tired from being questioned about being kidnapped, so once Bakugou had done the obstacle course again, we started to head back to our houses. When we had to separate, I waved goodbye and he just looked me right in the eye, and then turned around and left. Why is he so intense for everything that he does?

When I got home, Recovery Girl was still at work but I didn't care. I went right to bed. When I was finally getting that amazing feeling of pure comfort that you get when you're about to fall asleep, I heard the door open. I looked at the clock and saw that this was when Grandma is supposed to get home. I set my head back down and immediately fell asleep.

I was back in the wooden room where the villains had kept me. I thought that I had escaped, but maybe that was just a dream. I started to hyperventilate. I thought that they sent me back to scare the heroes.

I thought that I was safe! I thought that they would protect me!

The door opened, just how it had every time Shigaraki would come to torture me. I was shaking violently by this point. I can't go through all this pain again!

"You are an idiot."

I recognized that voice. Was he here to save me?

"I said that I would be your hero. I'm not going to fail at that."

Bakugou came over and picked me up off of the ground like when he took me to Recovery Girl. I snuggled into his chest, my shaking was slowing down.

I looked up at Bakugou and I realized that even if All Might was an option, I want Bakugou as my hero.

When I woke up, I was very confused. Why wasn't I scared anymore?

That's when it hit me.

Not only do I trust Bakugou to keep his word and be my hero, but I also realized that I can get better so that they can't ever take me again.

I looked at my clock, noticing that I had slept through the night. It was the weekend, so I could go train without worrying about school.

I got up and changed into some of my training clothes. I went downstairs and noticed that Grandma was gone again. People need to be more careful!

I left Grandma a note saying that I was training. I walked out of the house and started to take the long way to the beach so that I could train.

I was about halfway to the beach when I heard explosions somewhere on the block. I ran in the direction that the sound came from. When I found the house that they came from, I noticed that the mailbox said Bakugou. Is this where Bakugou lives? Maybe I could train with him.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it just loudly enough for them to hear. I was practicing what I was going to say in my head when the door was yanked open.

I looked up and saw a woman who looked like the female version of Bakugou. She was very pretty.

"Hi! I'm L/N Y/N, and I was wondering if Bakugou Katsuki was here. I'm one of his friends, and I was wondering if he would want to train with me."

I ended with a small smile. I was hoping that this wouldn't get awkward.

"You're lying. My brat has no friends."

I let out a little laugh before answering.

"We are friends, he just won't admit it."

Mitsuki started to smile from ear to ear.

Meanwhile, Bakugou was wondering why his mom had stopped screaming at him to shut up. He went to find her just to make sure that she was okay. When Mitsuki is quiet, something is wrong. He walked around the house, finally seeing his mom at the door. There was someone in front of her though.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"She was just telling me about how you are her friend but are too stubborn to admit it."

Bakugou turned to glare at me. His glare didn't me though. I put on one of my biggest smiles, which surprisingly seemed to calm him down a little bit.

"No matter how much you deny it we are friends. We gotta be friends so that you can be my hero."

Bakugou started to blush very lightly, but that didn't escape Mitsuki's notice. She started to squeal from excitement.

"I'm Bakugou Mitsuki, and it is wonderful that you're here! Come on in."

Bakugou started to grumble under his breath but didn't argue with his mom. We all walked into the house.

"Would you like any tea or snacks?"

"No thank you Mrs. Bakugou."

"Call me Mitsuki. Better yet, call me mom."

Both Bakugou and my face burst into flames.

"Shut up you old hag!"

Mitsuki just looked at the two kids' faces and saw how red they were. She was going to ship this until the day she dies.

"What did you need, you idiot?"

Mitsuki slapped Bakugou on the back of his head.

"Don't talk to her like that! You'll scare her away!"

Bakugou was about to yell back when I cut in.

"He already tried. He can't scare me away. I like hanging out with him, so don't worry."

Bakugou's face, which had just returned to his normal, flames up again. Bakugou turned his head to the side, desperately trying to hide his blush. Mitsuki squealed again out of pure joy.

"I came here to see if Bakugou would train with me. I've told him before, but I think that he could teach me a lot."

Bakugou's blush did not get any lighter from the praise.

"You need to train, so I guess that I could help you. If, you owe me a favor."

"Katsuki! Don't be a brat and just train with her!"

"Fine, you hag." He looked at me. "We can train in the backyard."

"Thank you so much Bakugou! I'll train my hardest!"

A huge smile found its way onto my face.

It's strange how I always seem to be smiling when I'm around Bakugou. He may seem mean, but he's not and I love being around him.