💥Chapter 33💥

Y/N Pov:

Midoryia was moved from the dance team to the stage crew. He was reluctant but agreed to do it for the good of the show.

My class practiced every day. The music was perfect and the dancers were all in sync. The stage crew had amazing plans and were able to make them a reality. Our concert was going to be amazing. We will make Eri smile!

On the morning of the school festival, I put Eri's hair into pigtails and she chose to wear her red dress with her white shirt. Mirio showed up to take her to the festival since I had to get ready for the performance. I waved goodbye to Eri and then joined my class in getting ready.

Kaminari had forced an orange A Band shirt onto Katsuki over his black shirt. I changed into the dancers' outfits. They were a purple bodysuit with a poofy yellow skirt and a cropped yellow suit top with a red tie.

We had one hour and fifteen minutes until our performance, but Deku was missing. He went to buy a new rope, but that shouldn't have taken this long. Hopefully, he's okay.

We went over our dance one more time as we waited for Deku to show up. Everyone knew their part, so it all went well. Eri is going to love this!

We got everything ready until we only had thirty-five minutes until our performance. Deku still wasn't here.

Aizawa, Mirio, and Eri came to the stage. I ran over to Eri and picked her up.

"Aizawa. Deku still isn't here."

"Where is he?"

"He went to get a rope, but he should've been back by now!"

"Is Deku okay? Is he going to dance?"

"Of course he is! Deku's strong! He's just running late!"

Eri didn't seem entirely convinced, but she didn't say anything.

Time passed quickly until there was only a minute until our performance.  Aizawa, Mirio, and Eri had gone into the crowd to watch, but Deku still wasn't here.

Everyone backstage was panicking. We need Deku for our special effects and our dance!

We got into our positions as the curtain opened slowly. Deku snuck onto the stage just a second before the stage light turned on. He was breathing heavy and looked tired, but he was here.

The dancers raised their arms and Katsuki started playing the drums.

"Let's do this!"

Katsuki sent a huge explosion above him and it all started. The music was so fierce that it was like a wave of power that crashed into the crowd.

The dance squad did their beginning moves as Jiro yelled out to the crowd.

"Thanks for coming!"

Jiro started to sing her song and the dance focussed on Deku and Aoyama. They did a little duet before Deku threw Aoyama into the air. Aoyama sent his lasers in all directions like a human firecracker. Ojiro caught him and set him on the ground. Deku danced his way off of the stage and got into his position.

I continued to dance as the stage crew went to work. Sero shot out his tape and Shoto froze it. Ice spikes surrounded the auditorium. 

Aoyama was hooked up to the rope and Deku picked him up. Aoyama was like a human disco ball as Deku carried him around the auditorium.

Momo created confetti cannons and shot confetti all over the stage.

Ochako tapped people in the crowd to make them float. Shoji threw Tsu, Mina, and I  into the crowd and we taped them to the ice so that they didn't get hurt.