💥Chapter 22💥

Y/N Pov:

Time had flown by ever since Shigaraki found me at the mall. We were on the bus to the training camp and it was loud. Katsuki was yelling at everyone, ruining my chances of taking a nap. 

I was in the back, reading a book on my phone when Aizawa said that we were taking a break. We got off the bus and just as I thought, the Pussycats were waiting for us. I knew them because of my grandma, but I haven't seen them in years.

"Y/N!"

Pixie-Bob ran over to me and crushed my bones with a hug. I hugged back as much as I could, and eventually, she released me. I waved to Mandalay and stood beside Katsuki. I had been to the camp when I was younger, and I knew that we weren't getting a ride there.

"Katsuki if we were to suddenly fall, would you catch me?"

"Why are you asking me that?!"

"Just answer the question."

"If you were close to me, I guess."

Satisfied with his answer, I watched as Pixie-Bob activated her quirk. I saw the ground in front of us start to ripple. I moved even closer to Katsuki.

"Katsuki jump with explosions now!"

He saw my face and understood right away. He pulled me to his side and blasted off of the cliff. He used explosions to control our fall as our classmates plummeted to the ground.

"You knew that that would happen."

"Yeah. I've been here before. Do you have anything for me to heal?"

Katsuki shook his head and I went to go help my classmates.

"Oh! Katsuki! Watch out for dirt monsters!"

I healed anyone who had injuries, even the small ones. My quirk isn't very useful here, so I'll support them as much as I can.

The first monster wasn't around for long before Katsuki, Shoto, Iida, and Midoryia destroyed it.

"There's going to be more! If anyone needs to be healed, yell for me!"

And with that, we fought our way through the Beasts' Forest. When we got to the end, everyone was tired, but I was struggling. I had healed everyone to the point that they had no pain. That meant that I overloaded myself with their pain, and I was paying for it now.

I stumbled out of the trees and Pixie-Bob laughed at me.

"You good, Y/N?"

"I'm just great."

The Pussycats laughed at my sarcasm and Katsuki raised his eyebrows in shock. He's never really seen my sarcastic side.

My quirk was finally starting to catch up when I saw someone who I had missed so much!

"Kota!"

Pixie-Bob praised Katsuki, Shoto, Iida, and Midoryia while I hugged Kota.

"It's been so long! I missed you! Did you figure out how to use your quirk yet?"

"Come here. I'll show you somewhere quiet."

He grabbed my hand and started to lead me to his spot. I made eye contact with Mandalay so that she knew where I was and she nodded at me. I followed Kota to his secret spot and waited for him to show me his quirk.

He stopped walking and held out his palms. Little fountains of water started to shoot out and my eyes widened in awe.

"That's so cool Kota!"