💥Y/N's Birthday Special 💥

Y/N Pov:

I woke up at the normal time. I got out of bed and saw a note on my dresser.

Aizawa is forcing me to do something for the school because of that time when I exploded a desk. I'll be gone all day.

Katsuki would be busy all day. I quickly got dressed and looked for one of my friends to celebrate with, but no one was there.

Maybe, they just didn't want to spend time with me. I checked my phone and saw that I didn't even get the usual Happy Birthday text from Grandma.

I checked the calendar, and it was my birthday. They probably don't remember though. If they did, they'd be here.

I went back to my room and looked through my phone at pictures of my past birthdays. In one, my parents were holding me up to a cake.

"Hey, Mom and Dad. I miss you. It's my birthday, but no one's here. I wish that you could come and celebrate with me."

A few tears leaked out of my eyes, but I wiped them away. My parents were dead, and nothing could change that. I was becoming a hero so that no one else has to go through the same thing.

I swiped to a new picture and laughed. It was the year that Grandma shoved my face into the cake! My face was full of frosting and all of the teachers were laughing as I glared at them.

I looked through a few more pictures before I turned on a funny movie. I don't need someone else to make me have a good birthday.

I watched a few more movies until my phone rang. I saw that it was Katsuki and picked up.

"Y/N! Come to UA as fast as you can! We need you here!"

Then the phone disconnected. Katsuki had been out of breath when he called me, and it sounded urgent!

I sot out of bed and ran out of the dorms. I ran the whole way to UA. My lungs felt like they would burst, but I had to keep going. I heard a noise coming from the 1-A classroom and picked up speed.

When I got closer, the noise stopped. I threw the door open and saw that the lights were off. I reached for the light switch and turned it on.

"Happy Birthday!"

My classmates jumped out from behind desks and ran to me. Mina jumped onto me and I caught her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!"

She got off of me and lifted me by the waist.

"The birthday girl is here! We can party now!"

Jiro and Present Mic argued on what music to play until Mina turned on some for them. Mina pulled me to an open area to dance with her.

"Do you still remember the dance from our concert?"

"Of course!"

Mina and I danced as the class cheered us on. At the end of the dance, I saw fluffy purple hair by the wall. I ran over to the wall as soon as we finished the dance and hugged Shinso.

"I'm so glad that you're here!"

"You thought that I would miss this? No way. Happy birthday, Y/N."

"Thanks, Shinso!"

"Yeah, yeah. Go see your other friends!"

I gave him a big smile before I ran to Kiri.

"Did you help with this?"

"A little bit."

"That's so manly of you! Thank you!"

"Anything for my friend!"

"You're too cool, Kiri!"

I smiled at him before I saw Katsuki standing by Aizawa's podium. I ran over to him and jumped on him. He caught me and I hugged him so tightly.

"Thank you so much, Katsuki! I love you so much!"

Katsuki laughed and spun me around.

"You get excited easily."

"I thought that everyone forgot! I was so sad, but you were doing this!"

"How could we forget?"

"You're so nice to all of us! We wouldn't forget!"

"Thank you so much!"

Katsuki set me down and grabbed something from inside of the podium. He pulled out an F/C cake and cut it. He handed me a slice and it was my favorite flavor! I devoured the slice as everyone at the cake.

All of 1-A, the teachers, and Shinso were here! They gave me books, clothes, and some merch from my favorite shows.

Jiro turned up the music and we all started to dance. At some point, the Big Three came in with Eri.

"Happy Birthday, Y/N!"

I hugged Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire before I picked Eri up. I spun her around and she laughed as I set her down. She started to dance, using the moves that Mina taught her as everyone cheered for her.

"I made you something!"

Eri reached into her pocket and pulled out a drawing of the two of us.

"I love it!"

I hugged Eri and she smiled at me before joining Mirio in dancing. 

Grandma hugged me and told me to have a happy birthday along with the other teachers.

Katsuki walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!"

"That's good because I love you."

"I love you too, Katsuki!"

Katsuki leaned closer to me and I closed the gap. The kiss was short and sweet, but it was full of love. Katsuki rested his forehead against mine as he continued to hug me, and I melted into his embrace.

 Some people were dancing, some were talking, Aizawa was sleeping, but they were all here to let me know that I was loved. I couldn't be more grateful to have them all in my life, but most of all, I was grateful for Katsuki. He has become such an important part of my life, and I couldn't be happier than I am when I'm with him.

This was the end! I'm so sad that it's over!😭 For those of you that read the beginning before I edited it, thank you for reading it despite my awful spelling and grammar. I wrote it before I got Grammarly, and it was bad!

I want to thank everyone who has read this far. You mean the world to me! You are all so wonderful and supportive, and I am so grateful! Your comments, votes, or even just your reads mean so much to me, so thank you! Have a great day!🥰 😘