💥Chapter 8💥

Y/N Pov:

When I opened my eyes, I saw bright lights shining down on me. I squinted my eyes as I looked around the room that I was in. I was in Grandma's office. I have been coming here ever since I was little, and everything was still the same except for one thing. An ash blond boy was sitting in the chair next to my medical bed. He was slumped over, sleeping in what seemed like would be an uncomfortable position.

I slowly sat up and moved closer to Bakugou. I made him lean back so that he wouldn't hurt his back while he slept. That small action caused him to wake up though. I hope that he isn't mad that I touched him.

"It's about time that you woke up, Idiot. When you got dropped off here, you were shaking for a while and then you passed out."

I nodded my head slowly. I was safe now. Shigaraki can't hurt me now. If I am at UA, I will be safe.

"I need to talk to Aizawa."

Bakugou stared at me. He couldn't believe that after being gone for so long, my first concern was talking to Aizawa.

"I need to tell them what they told me and why they brought me back."

"Fine. I'll get the tired hobo, but I'm listening to what they said."

Bakugou stomped out of the room to go find Aizawa.

A couple of minutes after Bakugou left, Recovery Girl came into her office. She wasn't expecting me to be awake yet, so when she saw that I was sitting up, she had to do a double-take.

"Y/N L/N! You need to be more careful! I was so worried! If you ever do anything like this again, I won't let you be around Midoryia anymore because obviously, his recklessness is rubbing off on you!"

I started to laugh at what Grandma had said until I noticed the dark circles under her eyes. She had to have been very worried about me. I gave Grandma a brilliant smile.

"I'll be more careful Grandma. I am so lucky that they sent me back and I got to see you again. I'm sorry. I should've been stronger so that they couldn't have taken me."

"I guess that you're going to have to do the training with Bakugou that you talked about. I bet that he could teach you something."

The door slammed open and Bakugou strutted in with Aizawa following behind him.

"Of course she would learn something! I am the best at everything! Including training!"

I let out a small laugh. Bakugou always knew how to make me smile.

I turned to Aizawa, my expression becoming serious.

"I think that it's time that I told you what happened."

I told the three of them everything. I told them about the torture, the threats, and what the villains wanted. I told them every single detail that I could remember.

" Thank you for the information L/N. I will go tell the police what you told us."

Aizawa got up from his chair and went to talk with the police. I was glad that I was able to talk to Aizawa instead of a police officer.

Grandma looked at me so sadly.

"I am so sorry that you had to experience that."

Bakugou scoffed in the background.

"We all knew that she was strong enough to handle whatever they threw at her."

I looked at Bakugou with a grin as wide as it could go.

"Thank you for believing in me Bakugou!"

Bakugou just looked away, but you could see the smallest smile on his face.

"Y/N, you have no injuries, so you can go home. No training just yet though. Give it one more day, please. Bakugou, could you walk her home?"

"Fine, you old hag."

I gave Bakugou my deadliest glare.

"Do not call my Grandma an old hag."

Bakugou and I both grabbed our stuff and started to walk out of the room, I walked over to Grandma for a quick talk.

"I might be home a little late. I have something to show him."

" Just be careful Y/N."

"I will. I love you, Grandma."

"Love you too."

Bakugou was standing outside of the door, tapping his foot impatiently.

"What took so long?"

"Change of plans. We're going to the beach."

The walk to the beach was silent, but not awkward. I liked that Bakugou didn't think that I was weak for being captured. He let me think to myself without trying to constantly ask how I was doing.

When we got closer, I told Bakugou to close his eyes. After much grumbling, he did and I grabbed his wrist and led him to the obstacle course.

When I told him to open his eyes, he smirked when he saw it and then gave me a challenging glance.

"I was going to have us compete for the better time, but we'll have to do it another time. You can still try it though. You might need a practice round before the competition." I joked.

"Like I would! I could beat you any day!"

"I forgot to mention, no quirks."

"I can still win easily."
I started the stopwatch, and he took off. He was scaling walls and flipping tires as fast as he could go. He blazed through the whole course in under a minute. I guess he didn't need a practice round. I might though.

"You did great!" I said with a beaming smile.

"Of course I did."

"Recovery Girl told me that you were the one who saw me get dropped off and carry me to her office. Thank you for that."

Bakugou looked to the side. A faint pink tint was visible on his cheeks.

"I guess that you are my hero, Bakugou!"

I looked at him with another one of my genuine smiles, and the faint pink tint wasn't very faint anymore.

"I guess that I'll be your hero, Idiot."