💥Chapter 14💥

Y/N Pov:

I was getting lunch with Mina, Momo, and Jiro when Kaminari came running towards us.

"All the girls have to be part of the cheer squad after lunch! Like them, over there!"

Kaminari pointed his finger at the American cheerleaders that UA had shipped over for the Sports Festival.

Momo gave me a questioning look before turning back to Kaminari.

"No one told us about that..."

"Don't trust me? Your loss... Mr. Aizawa told me about it himself." Kaminari shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

"If Mr. Aizawa said so, then we must do it!"

Momo grabbed us and started dragging us to the locker room. She grabbed Uraraka, Tsu, and Hagakure on our way there. In the locker room, Momo used her creation to create the cheerleading uniforms.

"Momo do you need anything to eat?"

Momo had used her quirk a lot for the uniforms, and I didn't want her to be tired.

"I'll be fine Y/N. We don't want to be late."

She handed us all our uniforms and we quickly put them on. We rushed to the stage with our pom-poms ready to go. As we were getting into our stance, Present Mic started announcing.

"This is still a sports festival, so we've prepared a recreational activity for all participants. We even shipped in cheerleaders from America to get you pumped up... Hmm? What's this?"

"What're they doing?" Mr. Aizawa's monotone voice flooded through the speakers. His tone was full of regret and embarrassment.

"Class A? Why?"

It was at that moment that we realized that we weren't supposed to be doing this. Kaminari had tricked us.

Kaminari was standing on the sidelines, smiling like the idiot he was.

"Kaminari!! You tricked us?!"

Momo fell to the ground, completely dejected. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, you did a really good job making these. It isn't your fault that he's an idiot."

Momo nodded her head from inside my hug. I released her and was about to start pounding Kaminari's head in when I heard explosions and yelling.

"You're gonna regret that you knock off Pikachu!"

Bakugou came flying down from the stands using his explosions to keep him from hitting the ground. He grabbed Kaminari by the shirt and used his explosions to blast him across the field. Before he let go, he whispered something in Kaminari's ear. Kaminari was crumpled on the ground, groaning in pain when Katsuki walked over to me.

"I was just about to take care of that jerk, but thank you."

"It wasn't for you. I just wanted to beat someone up and he deserved it."

"Sure, Katsuki. By the way, what did you whisper to him?"

Katsuki's face fell and turned red at the same time. 

"I didn't say anything, Y/N!"

He was crossing his arms and shaking his head. He wasn't selling his lie. I just ignored it and gave him a small smile.

"I'm going to go eat so that I can give you a good fight in the finals. Good luck! Not that you need it. I know that you'll be awesome! You are my hero after all!"