💥Chapter 26💥

Y/N Pov:

"Y/N! You better be up!"

I shot up in my bed when I heard Mina pounding on my door. I quickly got up and opened the door.

"It's good that you opened the door. I was about to melt it!"

"Why would you melt my door?"

"We need to get you ready!"

"At 7 A.M.? We're going at 3 P.M."

"Yes. The girls are going to make you look perfect! They're on their way!"

A couple of minutes later every one of the girls was in my room.

"First, we need to find an outfit."

Mina dug through my dresser, throwing whatever she liked onto my bed.

She finally decided on a pair of black leggings and a white shirt that said: I'm awake, but that doesn't mean that I'm ready to do stuff.

She grabbed my black tennis shoes, a black backpack, and my F/C sweatshirt.

"That should work, but what should we do with your hair?"

"Oh! I know! I could do two french braids! Y/N would look so cute!"

"Okay, Touru! Get to work."

Touru stood behind me and braided my hair. She was very gentle, and when she was done, they looked amazing.

"Thanks Touru! They look amazing!"

"Now, what about makeup?"

"Mina! I don't need makeup! I'm going for a hike!"

"Mascara and lip gloss should be good."

She grabbed some of my makeup and handed it to me along with the outfit that she chose.

"Go change and do your makeup. Tell us before you come out though so that we can be impressed properly."

Mina winked at me before I went into the bathroom and changed. I narrowly avoided poking myself in the eye with the mascara and I was ready. The girls did a great job deciding what I should wear!

"I'm coming out."

I opened the door and stood in front of them all. They were all quiet until Mina spoke up.

"If Bakugou says no, which he won't, come to find me! You look great!"

"Thanks, Mina."

"We can relax now girls. Our angel is prepared for her date with the porcupine!"

We all laughed at Mina's joke and relaxed in my room. We turned on a movie and got comfortable on my bed.

"Hey, Mina?"

I was whispering so that only Mina could hear me.

"What if he says no? I did get him kidnapped. Why should he say yes?"

"Oh, Y/N. It wasn't your fault! None of the times was your fault! Those villains are evil and twisted. Bakugou would never hate you for that. Bakugou loves you! Everyone but you can see it, so don't worry. And if for some reason he does say no, I'll kill him."

I laughed and hugged Mina.

"Thanks, Pinky! I needed that."

"Anytime bestie!"

We snuggled into one of my blankets and watched movies with the rest of the girls until it was time for me to go.

"You got this Y/N! Go make Bakugou yours!"