💥Chapter 30💥

Y/N Pov:

Tamaki and I ran as fast as we could to where the fight was. Then we saw Mirio.

Mirio's hair was crumpled and his hero costume was covered in blood. His face was covered in grime everywhere except for where his tears streaked. He was dragging himself away from us and back to fight.

"Lemillion!"

He looked back and saw Tamaki and I sprint to him. I touched his arm and took all of his injuries, but I fell to the ground as soon as I did. His wounds were deep and I had already used most of my healing. These injuries would take longer to heal.

Mirio got off of the floor and pulled me up with him.

"I tried to save her, but she went back! It's up to Deku now! He has to save her!"

"But you're healed now! You can help!"

"They took my quirk, Y/N. I would just be a liability."

"No! You're strong with or without your quirk! You should at least be there to help comfort Eri once she's safe!"

"Mirio! You can do this! Help save Eri!"

Mirio was supporting all of my weight, so when he and Tamaki ran off to help, I collided with the wall.

Come on Y/N!

If she's hurt they'll need you! 

GO HELP HER!

I forced myself off of the wall and towards the fight. I concentrated on healing my wounds while I stumbled forward.

I don't care if this breaks me!

I will save Eri!

By the time that I reached the surface, still limping, I saw Deku land on the ground with Eri on his back. Bright yellow light was pouring out of Eri's horn as she screamed in pain.

She was right here! I had to help her!

I ignored all of my injuries and sprinted to her and Deku. Deku fell to the floor and Eri was screaming and crying from his back. I grabbed Eri off of his back and pulled her into a tight hug.

Her power was rewinding my body, but my healing was able to slow it down enough for me to comfort her.

"Eri, I'm Ethereal and I want to save you! Can you please shut off your power?!"

"I can't! I don't know how!"

Her quirk was tearing me apart from the inside. A few tears escaped my eyes, but I controlled my voice and spoke again.

"Eri. Can you imagine turning off a light switch for me?"

Her face scrunched up in focus as tears streamed out of her eyes. She was clenching her fists as she desperately tried to stop her power.

More tears escaped my eyes, but then, her quirk shut off. I looked down and saw Eri crying in my arms.

"I'm so sorry that I hurt you!"

"Eri! You didn't hurt me! You healed my wounds! You're a hero!"

I gave her a wide smile. I was so thankful that the pain had stopped. Her quirk had healed all of the injuries I got from Mirio, so I was good to go again.

"You did it Eri! I'm so proud of you!"

Eri was sweating and crying uncontrollably. I gently wiped away the tears and felt the extreme heat of her forehead.

"Eri, I'm going to heal you. Okay?"

I transferred her fever and pain to myself, and since she rewound me, I healed quickly.