💥Chapter 2💥

I was sitting at the counter while eating the breakfast that Recovery Girl left for me before she went to work when the mail arrived. I have been checking the mail every day this week since we were told that the results of the exams would be out soon.

I ran to the mailbox and saw that there was a letter sent to me with a return address of UA.

I tore the letter open and a small disc fell out. The disc started a projection, and All Might popped up.

"Young Y/N, you have been accepted into the hero course at UA. You had some obstacles with your quirk, but you were able to use your wits and rack up a lot of points. You placed in the top twenty. Congratulations Y/N! This is your hero academia!"

After that, the projection stopped and I sat in shock looking at where the projection used to be.

After a couple of seconds, it finally hit me that my dream was coming true. I called Recovery Girl and told her the good news. She was very happy for me and told me that she knew I could do it. Before I hung up, we made plans to go out for dinner tonight.

I trained for a couple of hours to pass the time. I need to be very agile and good at close combat because my quirk won't help me in a battle.

Once Recovery Girl got off of work she took me to a new restaurant that everyone has said is good. When we arrived, we waited in line until we were finally called to sit down. We ordered our food and talked about all of my new opportunities until I had to go to the bathroom.

I started making my way towards the bathroom when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!"

" Watch it extra!" The boy yelled at me, making me step back slightly. I looked at him and saw that he had spikey blond hair and crimson eyes. His eyes were beautiful, but they were so full of anger.

"I am so sorry! I should have been paying more attention!"

I was worried about making the boy even madder when a woman shouted.

"Katsuki! Stop terrorizing the poor girl and come back and eat!"

The boy who I now knew as Katsuki glared at me one more time and then stomped back over to where the yelling had come from.

I went to the bathroom and then returned to our booth. I told Recovery Girl about the boy and she started ranting about the youth these days.

"I'm telling you! There is this one green-haired kid who I can just tell I'll be seeing a lot of. He broke his arm just by using his quirk once and still got in!"

I just laughed at my grandma's anger towards the poor green-haired kid. Hopefully, he gets better control of his quirk soon.

Just as we were about to leave, a blonde woman walked up to us. She looked a lot like the Katsuki kid except a little older. She came up to me and bowed.

"I'm Bakugou Mitsuki and I'm sorry that my idiot of a son was so rude to you."

I was in shock. She was his mom! I did recognize her voice as the one that yelled at him though.

" It is completely fine! Is he always like that though?"

"Yeah. My little brat took after me a little too much."

"It is fine. Have a good night! Could you tell him that too?"

"Of course dear. Enjoy your night."

After that, she left leaving me to wonder what it would be like to always be that angry. I decided that I like how I am. I prefer to be happy.

Recovery Girl and I went home. During the drive, I got to hear about all of the different ways that students find to get hurt.