💥Chapter 20💥

Y/N Pov:

Midoryia was in the first group and he finally learned how to control his quirk. He was bouncing around the buildings, and get this, he wasn't breaking his bones! I was happy for him and myself. Now I'll have fewer people to heal. 

Katsuki was not happy. He was screaming about how Midoryia stole his moves. I let him rage as I watched the rest of the race. Midoryia tripped and Sero ended up winning the race.

Katsuki won his race by a landslide but was still upset about Midoryia doing well. I walked over to him, losing my patience.

"Midoryia worked hard to get better. Don't hate him for trying to be as good as his heroes, which includes you!"

I didn't even let him reply before I walked back over to Mina.

"You good?"

"I'm fine. He just needs to learn how to not be a jerk."

All of the fights were over and sent us back to our classroom. Katsuki was sulking near the back, even after we changed out of our costumes. When we got back, Aizawa was waiting for us.

"Summer vacation is close. Of course, it would be irrational to let you take a whole month off. You'll be doing a training camp in the woods ."

Everyone started yelling about what they were excited for except Katsuki and me. I was tired from trying to win with a quirk that didn't help me. Katsuki was still sulking over Midoryia and me yelling at him.

"However, anyone who doesn't pass the exams is in for summer school torture, right here."

"Do your best, guys!!"

Kirishima was pumping us up for the exams and possible training camp and it worked on me. I was still excited as I started walking home. I had headphones in, so I didn't hear Akatsuki yelling for me to stop.

I was enjoying my music when my headphones were ripped off of my head.

"Oi, idiot! I've been yelling at you for blocks!"

"I'm sorry Katsuki. I couldn't hear you." I paused as I realized something. "I'm still mad at you"

"Deku being weak isn't my fault!"

"He isn't weak. He is very talented and you should respect his efforts."

Katsuki was sneering at me, but I didn't care. I raised an eyebrow and he sighed.

"Fine. Deku isn't weak."

I dropped my icy attitude and hugged him. I smiled at him from inside the hug and he just scowled.

"Thanks, Katsuki. You don't need to become best friends. Just don't go out of your way to be mean to him."

Katsuki grumpily nodded his head and we walked home together until we had to go our separate ways. 

For the next few weeks, I trained and studied by myself or with Katsuki and Kiri. We had gotten information that we were fighting robots, but that made things harder for me, so I trained harder.

The exams came faster than anyone expected, but thankfully, I was ready. I passed the written exam with a high grade. I took notes almost every day, and it paid off. 

We were told to change into our hero costumes and meet at the training fields. When we got there, all of our teachers and Principal Nezu were there. Principal Nezu heard Mina and Kaminari yelling about fighting robots, and he decide to interject.

"That is not the case. You students will be pairing up and fighting against a teacher. They will be wearing ultra-compressed weights. You can either handcuff them or escape through the gate."

"Midoryia... Bakugou... You're against..."

"I AM HERE!"

All Might landed in front of the two. Katsuki was about to yell at Midoryia for being his partner, but when he heard who he was up against, he grimaced. No matter how great you are, fighting All Might would be hard. If anyone can do it though, it's Katsuki.

The other pairings were less dramatic, and I found out that it was Sero and me against Midnight. I'm glad that Sero and I get along because I really want to go to summer camp!

We were all able to fight at the same time thanks to all of the training fields. Sadly, I wouldn't get to see the other fights.

We were taken on a bus to our fighting grounds and Sero and I talked strategy. We didn't get through much because the ride was short and before we knew it, we were at the entrance gate.

"Start!"

As soon as the announcement was made, Sero and I ran for the gate. He gave me a small piece of tape and held onto it for later. We sprinted through the testing area and found Midnight waiting at the gates. Sero tried to tape her, but she prevented it from hitting her with her whip. Sero was able to take the whip though, leaving her weaponless. 

Sero punched me in the gut, knocking the wind out of me and bruising my ribs. I ignored the pain and lunged at Midnight. She dodged, but I used the skills that I had learned at Gunhead's internship to good use.

I knocked her off balance and transferred my injuries to her. As she was trying to catch her breath, I lapped the handcuffs on her.

"Sero and L/N have passed!"

I helped Midnight get the cuffs off and she congratulated us. We all went back to the main area where we could watch the fights, but they were all over. 

I went to Grandma's office and helped her heal people. When I saw the state that Katsuki was in, I nearly cried. He looked so broken!

I took his injuries and as soon as they transferred to me, I fell to the ground. All Might does not know how to hold back! They could've been killed!

Once everyone was healed, Grandma sent me home. I got home, ate an easy supper, and got ready for bed. I was ready for the sleep that I had definitely earned when I remembered something that I needed to do. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Katsuki's contact.

You did great King explosion Murder! I knew that if anyone could beat All Might, it would be you! I just wanted you to know how proud of you I am before I went to bed. You did so well!

When I fell asleep, he hadn't seen the message yet. Hopefully, when he does see it, he lets me know how it went. For now, I just want to sleep.

Thank you so much for all of the support! I appreciate it so much!