💥 Halloween Special 💥

Y/N Pov:

It was Halloween and I was going to get Katsuki to dress up no matter what it took.

"Katsuki! Please open the door! I have the perfect costume for you!"

Mina and I were looking for Halloween costumes and I saw the perfect ones for Katsuki and me. They were a werewolf and little red riding hood costume. Katsuki would be the werewolf and I would be little red riding hood. I just had to get him to open his door.

"If you don't open your door right now, I'll get Kiri to break it down!"

I heard stomps coming from inside his room and the door flew open. He raised an eyebrow at me, wondering what the costume was. I held up the werewolf costume and he tried to shut his door, but I got my foot in between it.

"Katsuki, please try it."

I was trying, and probably failing, to do puppy dog eyes. He sighed and snatched the costume from my hand. While he was changing, I went into a different room and got into my costume. It fit pretty well and would keep me warm if I got cold. I went back to Katsuki's door and found him waiting outside of it.  

We both saw the other's costume and blushed. How does he make the costume look so good? He even got the ears in!

"Where are we going, Y/N?"

"We're going to the costume party at Momo's house."

"Is Deku going to be there?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'm not going!"

He was opening his door when I grabbed his arm.

"Katsuki, please! We can stay on the other side of the party! We don't even have to stay for that long!"

Katsuki turned around and started walking towards the door.

"I'll go, but we're watching a horror movie afterward."

"Sounds great!"

I can't believe that he would want to spend even more time with me! Hopefully, Katsuki doesn't beat Deku up at the party though.

When we got to Momo's house, people were everywhere. I'm not the most outgoing person, but at least I don't brag about being the future number one hero to everyone like someone that I know. *Cough* Katsuki *Cough*

I was still in awe at the size of the house when Katsuki grabbed my hand and dragged me behind him. My face heated up from the contact, but hopefully, he didn't notice. I ran to catch up to him, but neither of us made any effort to separate our hands.

When we found Momo, she told us about the haunted house that was set up on the second floor. I wasn't very excited about it, but Katsuki just had to prove how brave he was. That's how I got here, clinging to Katsuki's arm.

People in gory costumes would touch my shoulder and follow us through the haunted house. We reached a spot where we had to find the right door. I grabbed the handle of the closet one and then someone pretending to be a decoration grabbed my hand.

I screamed and punched the person who grabbed me. They doubled over, clutching their stomach in pain. I tried each door until I found the right one. No one else grabbed me after what happened to the other person. I ignored all of the decorations and ran into the correct door. Katsuki followed behind me, laughing the whole time.

I ran through the rest of it, occasionally checking to see if Katsuki was still following me. I could see the exit when I realized that I couldn't see Katsuki.

"Where are you Katsuki?!"

When I didn't hear his response, I ran back into the hallways of horror. I was screaming Katsuki's name as I searched every corner for him. I was in a bedroom full of creepy, porcelain dolls. I was looking around when I heard a creak from the side of the bed. I walked over to the bed and someone grabbed my shoulder. I spun around and punched them in the gut.

As they stumbled back, I realized that it was Katsuki.

"What were you thinking?! I thought that someone took you!"

Katsuki scoffed and straightened up.

"Like they could."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the haunted house now that I knew the way. We got out and went back down to the main level.

"You're so mean Katsuki!"

He doubled over in laughter.

"You got so worried!"

"Of course I did! I couldn't let you be taken!"

He stopped laughing and put his hand on my shoulder.

"How about we go back to my house and you pick the movie since I was mean to you."

"Sounds good."

I was still annoyed, but at least now I wouldn't be watching a horrifying movie.

When we got back to his house, we changed into our regular clothes and I made popcorn. We sat on the couch and I found a movie that didn't sound too scary.

I was wrong! It was very scary! The killer kept jumping out at the people inside the house, and I was glued to Katsuki by this point. He didn't say anything about me clinging to him, but instead, he wrapped his arm around me.

Once the movie was over, Katsuki and I got up. I gathered my stuff and said goodbye to Katsuki. I was starting to walk home when I heard someone behind me. I got into a fighting stance until I noticed that it was Katsuki in his skull sweatshirt.

"I'll walk you home. The hag would kill me if you got kidnapped."

I nodded my head and let him catch up. We walked side by side, mostly in silence until we got to my house.

I gave Katsuki a tight hug.

"Thank you Katsuki! I had a great time! Except for when you scared me. Thanks for going though!"

"At least I didn't see Deku there. Goodnight Sunshine."

"Goodnight Katsu."

My face heated up as I realized what I said.

"Wait! I didn't mean to say that out loud!"

"It's fine. I don't hate it."

His face was red and I gave him one more hug before going inside. Grandma was on our couch watching a Halloween special of one of her shows.

"So how was Halloween?"

"It was really good! I even got Katsuki to go to the party with me! And he wore the costume!"

"I'm glad that you had fun. You should go to bed soon since you have school tomorrow though."

"I will soon."

I went up to my room and lay on my bed, thinking about all the time that I spent with Katsuki. I was smiling at the memories from tonight even as I fell asleep.

Thank you so much for all of the support!❤️ Happy Halloween!🎃