💥Chapter 32💥

Y/N Pov:

"Let's look at the beds first."

I grabbed a cart and we went over to the bed section. Katsuki put Eri down so that she could look at the beds. We followed her as she looked at the beds. Suddenly, she let out a gasp and ran to a bed.

It was a white and gold castle bed. Eri looked at the bed in awe, but she didn't touch it.

 Eri looked at the bed in awe, but she didn't touch it

"You can lay on it, Eri. See if you like it."

Eri climbed onto it and lay down. She looked so happy on the bed.

"Do you want this one, Eri?"

Eri's face fell and she got off of the bed. She walked over to the plainest and cheapest bed.

"This one will be fine."

"You can get the bed that you want, Eri."

Eri's eyes widened and she ran back to the castle bed.

"You're sure that I can get this one?"

"Of course! We want you to be happy!"

I grabbed an assembled box of the castle bed and the mattress for it and put it in the cart.

We went to the room decor and she picked out some white sheets, a red comforter, and red pillows. I grabbed a fluffy red blanket and handed it to her.

"You should get this one too."

She felt the soft fabric and immediately pulled it closer, stroking the blanket.

"It's so soft!"

We got her a white dresser, a mirror, a small table and chairs set, and a white bookshelf. I picked out some books for her and put them in the overflowing cart.

I found a red circle rug and put it in the cart along with some white and red curtains. We got her a fluffy red bean bag chair, a white toy chest, and a night light. I grabbed some art supplies for her.

We went to get Eri some supplies for her bathroom and she wanted everything apple scented. She chose apple shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and toothpaste. She also chose a red toothbrush.

We got her some new clothes so that she wouldn't have to keep wearing her hospital gown. Katsuki was good at this part, and he found her favorite outfit. It was a white shirt with a red dress. It had black leggings and tan boots. Eri loved it, and Katsuki gave her a small smile as she hugged him.

We took her to the toy section and the look on her face was priceless. Eri found a white tent and plenty of stuffed animals. I picked a couple of easy board games and she grabbed a puzzle of apple trees.

We got some red and white paint and I grabbed a few more decorations. Thankfully, Aizawa gave us money for this because it added up fast. Eri looked so happy though.

I realized that there was no way that we could carry all of this back to the dorms, so I called Grandma for a ride. She brought us back to the dorms and we got to work.

Deku helped us paint Eri's room. It was three white walls with a red accent wall. Eri was using a small paintbrush to paint on the red wall.

Once the paint dried, we carried all of her furniture in. Eri tried to help us put her castle bed together. Katsuki got it put together in no time and I put the washed bedding on it. I set up her tent and put her stuffed animals in it. I put her books and art supplies on her bookshelf and put her bathroom supplies away.

When the room was done, Eri looked so happy!

"It's all so pretty! Thank you Y/N and Kat!"

"I'm glad that you like it!"

Katsuki ruffled Eri's hair and gave her a small smile. She hugged both of us and went to play with her toys.

We let Eri play for a little while before I showed her where my dorm was. A door would be getting put in between them, but it wasn't there yet. I showed her where Katsuki's dorm was just in case and then we took her down to the common room.

The class was deciding on parts for the concert when we got down.

"Hey, Mina! Can I join the dance team?"

"Of course! Welcome to the squad!"

She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and Eri scooted away in nervousness.

"Don't worry Eri. This is my best friend! Her name is Mina!"

Eri looked up from her hands to see Mina's smiling face.

"Hi, Mina. I'm Eri."

"You're so cute! Do you wanna dance with us?"

Eri nodded her head and we moved to an open area. Mina showed us the beginning moves for the performance and Eri was loving it.

"Dancing is so fun! Thanks, Mina!"

"Any time, Eri!"

The band was trying to find its members. Tokoyami and Kaminari would play guitar, Momo would play the keyboard, and Jiro would sing. All that they needed was a drummer.

"Katsuki can do it."

Katsuki glared at me, but I just smiled. Jiro asked him to play something and he killed it. Everyone was in awe. Eri had stars in her eyes.

Jiro was begging him to play the drums, and he finally gave in.

"I'll do it if we take everyone at UA... And murder them with music!"

Eri looked scared, so I grabbed her hand.

"He doesn't mean that. He's just being silly."

Eri nodded her head and listened as the groups were decided.

Mina was talking about all of the special effects we would need as we decided the groups.

The band was made up of Jiro, Tokoyami, Momo, Katsuki, and Kaminari.

The stage crew was made up of Koda, Kiri, Sero, Shoto, and Aoyama.

Everyone else was on the dance team. Eri followed me over to the dance squad and I introduced her.

"This is Eri. She'll be staying in the room right next to mine, so you'll see a lot of her. Don't worry though, she is so sweet!"

Everyone introduced themselves and then Mina taught us the dance. We practiced for an hour, Eri practiced too, before I decided to take Eri to bed. Eri looked exhausted, so I carried her to her room. I helped her change into her pajamas, they had apples on them. I lay her down on her castle bed and covered her in her fluffy blanket. She snuggled into it and I smiled. Fluffy blankets are always the best.

I kissed her on the forehead and went back to the common room. We practiced everything all together one more time before we went to bed. I hugged Katsuki and he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Katsu. I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

I pulled out of the hug and went to my dorm. I changed into my pajamas and cuddled into my fluffy blanket. I thought about how Eri looked so happy today when we went shopping. Even Katsuki couldn't resist her cuteness.

The school festival would be soon, and hopefully, we can get Eri to smile.

Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!🥰