💥Chapter 28💥

Y/N Pov:

Thankfully, my quirk came back because Kiri and I were called into our work-study. As we headed there, Kiri and I noticed that Ochako, Tsu, and Midoryia were making the same turns as us. The five of us were confused until we entered a room full of pro heroes and the big three.

A man in a suit and glasses stood up. He had green hair with yellow streaks in it.

"Thanks to the intel provided by all of you... We're making great strides in this investigation. The small organization known as the Shie Hassakai is plotting something. I've called you all to this discussion... To share with you exactly what we know."

We were called to sit at a huge table and I sat in between Kiri and Fat Gum.

The pro heroes talked about illegal drugs that would destroy quirks. Fat Gum mentioned that I was hit by one and every head in the room turned to look at me.

"I'm fine now. It only lasted for about a day."

"The bullet that hit Y/N was destroyed, but thankfully, one was deflected off of Kirishima."

Kiri's jaw dropped and I sent him a quick thumbs up.

"Some tests were run on the bullet, and we found something pretty disgusting. They found human cells and blood."

I felt the blood drain from my face and the previous comfortable atmosphere was gone. I was hit with a bullet that someone was tortured to make.

I was so shocked by the lengths that some people would go to, that I missed some of the conversations. I was pulled back into reality when Lock Rock spoke.

"You're saying that he's turning his own daughter's body into these bullets... And selling them on the black market?"

My face found an even whiter shade. It was a kid whose cells and blood were in the bullet. Mirio and Midoryia shot out of their chairs, knocking them down in the process.

"Next time, for sure! We'll save her!"

"That is indeed... Our goal."

The little girl's name was Eri. According to MIdoryia and Mirio, she had long off-white hair and a horn on her forehead. They said that she was covered in bandages and terrified of Overhaul, but she went back to him to protect them. This little girl was incredibly brave.

The pro heroes made a plan and when it was over, the students all sat at a table. I sat next to Kiri and gave him a sad hug.

"No kid should have to go through any of this."

Kiri nodded his head and patted my back. All of us felt powerless in this situation. I pulled out of the hug and rested my head on the table. This was all too much. No one deserves to be tortured. Not me. Not an innocent little girl.

Aizawa came in and cheered up Mirio and Midoryia. He said that they gave her hope. Hopefully, that's enough.

"You students can head back to the dorms now. The meeting is over."

The trip back to school was silent. Every one of us felt sad that Eri would have to be hurt even more before we could save her.

Midoryia, Tsu, Ochako, Kiri, and I all stumbled into the dorms. People crowded around us in the common room, but I pushed through them and went straight to my room. I sat on my bed and pulled a pillow close to me.

A little girl is suffering and I can't do anything about it.

Tears trickled down my face and I wiped them away. Crying wouldn't help Eri. We'll save Eri. We have to.