💥Chapter 18💥

Y/N Pov:

I ran all the way home, but I was still too late. Mina was sitting on the front steps of my house, her pink backpack right beside her.

"So."

Mina was waggling her eyebrows at my exhausted self.

"Were you with Bakugou? I saw you two leave together."

"No! Of course not!"

I was waving my arms and shaking my head, denying everything that she said. She raised an eyebrow at me and I stopped my gestures. I dropped my head and slowly nodded yes.

"I knew it! I was telling Kirishima that you seem to spend a lot of time with Bakugou and he doesn't even seem to mind!"

There was no way that I was getting out of this.

"Can we go inside to talk about this?"

I opened the door and we went up to my room. I grabbed extra pillows and blankets and brought them to my room.

"Let's make a fort."

She grabbed the pillows and began to assemble the walls. I was working on making the pillow walls secure when a pillow hit my back.

"You're on, Mina!"

We destroyed our walls and used them as weapons. We didn't use quirks because Mina's can be destructive and we need pillows. 

Mina won the pillow fight. She is just too agile.

"Because you lost, you have to tell me about you and Bakugou."

Mina tried to sound like an evil warlord, but you could hear the excitement in her voice and see it in her eyes, so she wasn't very intimidating.

"Let's finish our fort and then I'll tell you."

Mina started to build faster than humanly possible. The fort was done in no time and as we both sat inside, she looked at me expectantly.

"He was the one who found me after I was kidnapped and I trained with him a couple of times. We became good friends and he wanted to team up for the sports festival because he knew my quirk."

"Where were you with him after school?"

"Why do I have to tell you?"

"You said that you'd tell me since you took my spot on his team and you look like you need some advice."

"I took him to laser tag, and I kicked his butt!"

"That's so cute! Did you have fun?"

'Yeah. I did."

I was thinking about laser tag when Mina let out a gasp.

"Laser tag wouldn't take that long! Where were you for the rest of it?"

"When we went back to his house, his parents asked me to stay for supper."

"No wonder you were late! You were eating with your boyfriend and his parents!"

"He isn't my boyfriend, Mina."

"Not yet. But let me ask you this, would you want him to be?"

I thought about all the time that I've spent with Katsuki. He has always been supportive of me in his way. Like when he helped me find my new move. Like when he saw the villains drop me off. I always felt safe around him. He is my hero and I trust him with my life at this point.

"I think I would."

"Let me ask you one more thing. If he was in love with someone else, but you could stop them from being together, would you?"