💥Chapter 27💥

Y/N Pov:

"Y/N! Open your door! We want to know how it went!"

I opened the door and found all of the Class 1-A girls outside. They rushed past me and lay on my bed.

"So! What happened?"

"I was going to tell him when we reached the top, but he had set up a picnic and now we're dating!"

"Oh my gosh! We knew it!"

"It was amazing! There were fairy lights and everything!"

"Who knew that Bakugou could be romantic?"

"I was so surprised! He even said that he loves me!"

"He did what?"

All of the girls' eyes went wide. They pounced on me and shook me for more answers.

"What did you say?"

"I told him that I love him too."

Mina sighed in relief before a grin covered her face.

"What?"

"My ship has sailed!"

Bakugou Pov:

"Hey, Bakubro! How'd it go?"

"Y/N loved the surprise. We're dating now."

"That's great!"

"Thanks, I guess, for helping set it up."

"No problem! It wouldn't be manly of me not to help my friend!"

"Whatever, weird hair."

Y/N Pov:

We were back in class and Aizawa told us that UA's top three students would be visiting us to explain work studies.

Three people walked into the classroom. One was tall and muscular with blonde hair and blue eyes. There was a girl with long pale blue hair and pale blue eyes. The last person was a shy boy with indigo hair and elf ears. They were the big three. Togata Mirio, Hado Nejire, and Amajiki Tamaki. I'd met them a couple of times when I came to work with Grandma on my free days.

Mirio and Nejire stood confidently while Tamaki looked at the ground.

"Let's get right to it. How about some introductions. Starting with you Amajiki."

He looked at the class intently. It seemed like aglare, but he was just nervous. Everyone froze under his gaze, but I smiled and waved.

"You can do this Tamaki!"

He turned around and hid his face in the wall.

"It's no good Mirio, Hado. I tried for potatoes, but they still look like people from the neck down. I want to go home."

"He's Amajiki Tamaki and I'm Hado Nejire! We're here to talk to you about work studies!"

She was about to keep explaining, but she got distracted and ran around the classroom asking people questions. When she got to me, she pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"It's been so long Y/N! I missed you!"

"I missed you too Nejire!"

"She's not the most rational person, is she?"

Wow. That was rude Aizawa.

"Not to worry Eraserhead! I'm the main act here! The outlook is looking..."