💥Chapter 21💥

Y/N Pov:

When we got back to school, Aizawa told us that everyone was going to the training camp. The four who failed were relieved until they heard that they would have extra training. Everyone was talking about the training camp when Hagakure suggested that Class 1-A go shopping together.

That's how I got here. Luckily, I was able to drag Katsuki with me, but he wasn't happy about it.

"What do you need that's important enough to drag me into this torture?"

"I need some new running shoes."

"Let's get this over with."

We went to a shoe store and I found a pair of comfortable, black running shoes.

"I need to go get something. I'll be back soon Y/N."

Katsuki left to go get whatever it was that he needed and I headed for the checkout. I was almost to the till when a hand wrapped itself around my mouth with one finger not touching my skin. 

I was about to bite the hand when I heard a voice that made my blood run cold. The scratchy voice that had filled my nightmares ever since I was taken.

"Been a while, hasn't it, Y/N?"

The memories that I desperately tried to forget came back to the surface. The hours of torture where I would be hurt, heal and then be hurt again.

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. Shigaraki tightened his grip and dragged me to a corner in the back of the store.

"I would take you back with me again, but Midoryia has probably raised the alarm by now, so I don't have much time."

Since he hadn't hurt me yet, my quirk was useless. I couldn't fight back because if I make one wrong move, I'm dust.

Shigaraki slapped a pair of handcuffs on me and pulled out a knife. It was still warm out so I had worn shorts to the mall. Shigaraki raked his knife up and down my legs, and I couldn't heal no matter how hard I tried. It must be the handcuffs canceling my quirk!

Tears were streaming down my face as Shigaraki stabbed me in the leg. He pulled the knife out and disintegrated it.

"Can't leave a way to see where I've been. You haven't seen the last of me Y/N."

Shigaraki pulled his hood lower and left me crying in the corner of the store, blood trickling down my legs.

I can do this. If I can find Katsuki, I'll be safe. I grit my teeth and started to pull myself across the floor. My legs were useless until these cuffs are gone, so my arms will have to work.

"Katsuki! Where are you?"

I had screamed as loud as I could. I could only hope that he heard me. I continued to drag myself across the floor with tears still running down my face. The pain was unbearable!

"Y/N! Where are you?"

"I'm over here Katsuki!"

I dragged myself towards his voice as he ran to me. When he finally saw me, his jaw dropped.

"Why aren't you healing?"

His voice was quiet. Katsuki is never quiet.

"They put quirk canceling cuffs on me!"

Katsuki ran over to me and exploded the handcuffs. The cuts started to heal, but there were so many that it would take a little bit. Katsuki picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the store, my shoes long forgotten.

"Why didn't any of those stupid extras help you?!"

"The worker was on a break and everyone else had left."