💥 Valentine's Day Special 💥

Y/N Pov:

"Good morning, Eri!"

Eri rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed.

"What is is, Y/N?"

Her eyes looked tired and she was slowly leaning back down to her pillow.

"I have a surprise for you before Mirio comes to get you."

Eri sat up straight with wide eyes.

"What is it?!"

"It's Valentine's day, so I made you something."

I showed her what was in my hand behind my back and her mouth watered. She reached for the candy apple and devoured it. Her eyes sparkled as she ate.

Mirio came to get her and I worked on my surprise for Katsuki. I made pancakes in the shape of a heart with fruit and bacon. I ran to my room and grabbed my gift for him. I put his gift in a bag, grabbed his breakfast, and went to his dorm room.

Katsuki had given me the other key in case I ever needed him and it helped me now. I unlocked the door and set his breakfast and gift on his nightstand. I shook Katsuki's shoulder to wake him up, but he just pushed me away. I tried again, but the same thing happened.

I realized that this was never going to work, so I jumped onto the other side of the bed. I pulled Katsuki into my arms and poked his back.

"Come on, Katsuki! Wake up!"

Katsuki opened one eye to peek at me but then shut it again.

"I saw that! I know that you're up!"

Katsuki pretended to be asleep, so I let go of him. I went to get up and just leave his gifts here, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his side.

"Can't we stay like this for a while?"

He turned me so that my head was buried in his chest and I nodded. He moved his blanket so that it covered me too and then wrapped his arms around my back. He held me close to him, but I didn't mind.

Katsuki ran his fingers through my hair as I cuddled into him.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Katsuki. You should get up before your breakfast gets too cold."

Katsuki released me from his arms and I grabbed his plate. I handed it to him and he studied the food.

"Heart pancakes?"

"Yeah! Cause I love you so much!"

Katsuki smiled and took a bite of a pancake.

"Not bad, but I could do better."

"I'm the one who got up early to cook, so don't be criticizing it!"

Katsuki laughed and patted my head.

"You know that it's true though."

I crossed my arms and looked away. He was right. He was a better cook than I'll ever be.

"Do you want any?"

"I had some stuff when I was cooking."

"I guess that I'm making lunch then."

My eyes widened and I scooted closer to Katsuki.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Someone needs to cook for you since you obviously can't."

"I made that and you haven't died yet!"

"Yet. Maybe it takes five minutes."

Katsuki shoved me and I tilted away, and then I slammed into him.