💥Chapter 6💥

Y/N Pov:

When I saw the man from my nightmare, I immediately knew that something was wrong.

"Stay back students. These are real villains."

Aizawa ran into battle against the villains even though he was outnumbered. Aizawa was holding his own fairly well until the man with hands on his face sent a bird-like creature with its brains sticking out at him.

Many of us wanted to help Aizawa. He was like my uncle for goodness's sake, but the warp man was distracting us.

"We are the League of Villains young heroes, and it is my job to separate you."

Bakugou and Kirishima jumped towards the warp man to attack him and I jumped after them to try to hold them back. The warp man was not fazed by their attack and instead warped us to the building zone of the USJ.

We fell from the sky and as I was trying to think of how to survive this, Bakugou grabbed my wrist and blasted us both down to the ground.

"Thank you Bakugou! I guess even heroes need a hero sometimes."

I rubbed the back of my kneck sheepishly, looking at Bakugou with a smile.

" I don't need a hero idiot! And if I wouldn't have grabbed you, you would've died. There is no way they would let me be a hero if I let you die."

"Well thank you anyway. Also, I guess I'll just tell All Might that you don't need a hero."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

" Nothing."

Kirishima was okay from the fall due to his hardening. When he came over to us, we were able to figure out where we were and the fastest route back to Aizawa. We started to run towards where all the villains had come in when villains ambushed us.

"Great job Bakugou. Your yelling helped them find us."

I called out sarcastically.

"Shut up."

I grabbed a long and thin piece of debris from one of Bakugou's explosions. When we get back, I'm going to have to add a weapon to my costume.

I was knocking out villains with my chunk of debris when I saw a villain creeping up behind Bakugou.

"Bakugou! Look out!"

"I saw him coming."

He knocked out the last villain with a huge to his face. Bakugou couldn't stop smirking. Bakugou does love combat, at least as long as he wins.

We headed back to the USJ entrance, hoping to help Aizawa. I was in the back of the group as we ran. We were so close to Aizawa when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around, and before I could scream, I was hit over the head. I tried so hard to stay conscious, but my vision faded into black.

3rd Person Pov:

Bakugou and Kirishima noticed that Y/N wasn't following them anymore, but they thought that she had noticed something and had gone to go help.

When they arrived, All Might was already there. He was going Plus Ultra on the villains. He had gotten Aizawa and Thirteen out of harm's way, taken care of the low-ranking villains, and was now fighting the bird creature.

All Might was doing great until the Nomu as Handyman called it grabbed his side and the warp man trapped them both in a warp gate.

Bakugou wasted no time in taking care of the warp man. He had him unable to move. Todoroki froze the Nomu, allowing All Might to escape.

Handyman sent the Nomu at Bakugou so that their exit was still an option. All Might pushed him out of the way and took the hit himself.

All Might told the students to leave so that he could show them what a pro can do. All Might landed punch after punch on the Nomu. After many hits, due to the Nomu's shock absorption quirk, he sent the Nomu flying through the roof.

All Might was at his limit, but ready to try to take on Handyman when he saw something that made his blood run cold.

One of the middle-class villains was carrying Y/N to Handyman, who had introduced himself as Shigaraki to All Might. Shigaraki put four fingers around Y/N's neck and grinned sadistically.

"I told you I would see you soon Y/N. Kurogiri, warp gate now."

Kurogiri opened the warp gate and all of the remaining villains walked into the portal.

Iida arrived with the rest of the teachers, but it was too late. All Might was rushing towards Shigaraki. Shigaraki got a bullet wound in the leg from Snipe but kept going towards the portal.

"It seems that we have one of your students, All Might. Come any closer and I will kill her. Farewell, for now, Symbol of Peace."

All of the teachers and students watched as Shigaraki dragged Y/N through the warp gate.

"Nooooo!" All Might yelled, trying to grab where his student had been.

Everyone felt some sort of guilt for not saving Y/N. Some froze, some shook and started to cry, and some became furious. All of them however continued to stare at where the warp gate had been.