💥Chapter 19💥

Y/N Pov:

It was a school day again and Aizawa told us that our offers for internships from the sports festival were in. I got a little over one thousand offers. It was less than Shoto and Katsuki, but it was still good.

Aizawa was telling us about hero names when Midnight burst in. I'm glad that she would be approving our names. You are amazing Aizawa, but Eraserhead? Seriously?

She handed us our whiteboards and gave us a few minutes to think. I knew what my name would be, so I wrote it down and waited for her to ask for volunteers.

Once our time was up, people started to present their names. I was after the newly named Red Riot. I stood at the podium, my whiteboard shaking slightly in my hands. Hopefully, he was serious.

"I would like to be known as The Healing Hero: Ethereal."

"I love it L/N! It suits you."

I blushed and went back to my seat. As I was walking past Katsuki to get to my seat, he kicked me lightly and when I looked at him, he gave me a soft smile. I smiled back and sat in my seat and set my head on my arms. Presenting things is always so stressful!

I kept my head down until I heard angry stomps. I knew right away that Katsuki was up. He stomped up to the podium and slammed his whiteboard down.

"King Explosion Murder!"

"Too violent. Try again."

Katsuki was shaking with anger and I was barely able to contain my laughter. He scowled the whole way back to his seat. He angrily erased his writing and scribbled down something else. When he was called back up, his name wasn't much better.

"Lord Explosion Murder!"

"Nope. Try again."

Katsuki was probably expecting this because he pulled marker out of his pocket and scribbled down something else.

"Since I can't be something completely awesome," he paused to glare at Midnight. "I'll be Dynamite!"

I started to laugh at his annoyance. I was right about his name being too violent. He made eye contact and rolled his eyes. I mouthed the words I was right and he scowled at me.

"That will work Bakugou. Go sit down."

Katsuki was the last one, so we had a short free time in between classes. I walked over to Katsuki and saw him looking at his list of offers.

"Who are you going with?"

"Best Jeanist. He is the highest hero that I got."

"That makes sense. I'm going to Gunhead's Agency o that I can get better at combat since my quirk can't attack as well as yours."

"You better get good enough to put up a fight this time."

"I will Katsuki. Don't worry. I'll catch up."

I left to hand my choice to Aizawa. He looked it over and nodded his head.

"Rational decision, L/N."

"Thank you, sir."

I tried to pay attention through my next classes, but I zoned out and before I knew it, it was the end of the day. I went to Grandma's room to wait for her. Since we didn't have any hero classes, she won't need to heal Midoryia.

Grandma took me home and I trained, ate, and went to sleep. I need to be well-rested for the internships.

When we were on the trains to leave for our internships, Aizawa gave us a lecture about being responsible. I wasn't too worried for myself, but Katsuki is a different story. I've seen what Best Jeanist is like, and he's in for a surprise.

"You'll do great Katsuki! Be good!"

"Of course I will! I'll only be good if I want to. Don't mess up too bad. We're fighting when we get back. Gotit Y/N?"

"Yes sir!"

I made a mock salute and he rolled his eyes. I gave him a hug before running off to the train with Ochako.

The internship was over before I knew it. Ochako and I learned some new fighting techniques and practiced them until they were perfect. Our week was fairly quiet, but that wasn't the case for Shoto, Midoryia, and Iida. They were involved in the Hero killer accident and were lucky to survive.

At school, I pulled all three of them into one big group hug the second that I walked into the room. It must have been awkward for them, but that's what they get for being reckless. 

I backed out of the hug and looked them all in the eye.

"I want you all to know that I consider all of you friends, so please, don't rush into danger every chance that you get! I was so worried about all three of you! Please be careful!"

They all nodded their heads and said that they would be careful in the future. Once I finished talking to them, I noticed that Kiri and Sero were laughing at something. I walked over to them and saw a precious sight. Katsuki had his hair tamed down.

I quickly took a picture before tossing my phone to Mina, telling her to guard it with her life. I walked closer to Katsuki and helped him mess up his hair. Once we got it back to normal, his extreme anger made it pop up with my help, I looked him right in the eye.

"Never do that again. Your spikey hair is so much better."

Kiri and Sero were in tears for laughing so hard and Katsuki was raging.

"It wasn't my choice! The old man forced it down! I barely learned anything! All he did was 'fix my appearance' and try to teach me manners!"

"He failed, and that's okay. You're already pretty awesome."

I saw Ochako showing off some new moves, so I ran over to her and we stood back to back. We did synchronized attacks to the air. We practiced so hard to get the timing right just for this.

As Ochako and I were showing off our amazing new moves, All Might burst through the door.

"Everyone! Get into your costumes and meet me at the training field!"

He pressed the button for the costumes before rushing out of the room. We all changed quickly and got to the training grounds.

"Today we're doing ... A Rescue-Training Race!"

All might told us how the race would work and I realized that my quirk would not help me here. I would have to get creative if I wanted to place well.

***Thank you so much for reading! Every view, vote, and comment means the world to me! Thank you for all of the support!***