💥Chapter 4💥

Y/N Pov:

Today is my second day at UA. We have combat training with All Might. All Might burst through the door to Class 1-A and told us to grab our hero suits.

I went to the girls' locker room to put it on and I noticed that it was more revealing than I wanted it to be. I was starting to feel self-conscious when Mina came over and gave me a tight side hug.

"Your costume looks great! You're killing it girl!"

"Thanks, Mina. Yours looks amazing too!"

Mina and I walked out to the battlefield together. When we got there All Might explained that we would be doing heroes vs. villains mock battle.

I found out that I was paired up with Momo against Kaminari and Jiro. I hadn't talked to any of them yet, but hopefully, I can get to know them now.

I walked over to Momo and introduced myself.

"It is nice to meet you Y/N. I am excited to be working with you. My quirk is creation. I can create any object using my body's lipids. Your quirk is healing, right?"

"Yeah, you're right. I am pretty strong and stealthy without my quirk though."

"That's splendid! I think we will make a marvelous team!"

Momo and I were the villains so we decided that she should protect the bomb since her quirk could help her, and I will try to distract them. Once we made our plan, we went to the monitor room to watch the other matches.

The current fight was Midoryia and Uraraka vs. Katsuki and Iida. We walked in just as Midoryia destroyed the whole building with a punch but destroyed his arm. Uraraka got to the bomb and the heroes won.

After the battle, I found Midoryia and transferred his injuries to me. He thanked me and then went to find All Might. I don't know how he can take this pain all of the time. It hurts even for me.

As I was walking back to the monitor room I saw Katsuki standing off to the side, looking lost. Even though he has only ever been mean to me, I wanted to make sure that he was okay. I walked over to him slowly and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Katsuki, you did well."

"Who said you could call me that idiot? And how did Deku beat me?"

"I'm sorry. I'll call you Bakugou if you want me to. And if by Deku you mean Midoryia, he got very lucky that his plan worked. It was very risky. You did fight very well though. I missed most of the fight, but everyone was saying that your technique was perfect."

Bakugou looked ate like I grew another head. Has no one ever told him he has done well before?

"Call me Bakugou idiot, and I'm going to beat that stupid Deku next time! I'll be the number one hero, you got that?"

I laughed a little at how fired up he had gotten.

"I'm sure you will Bakugou. I can't wait to see it!"

After that, I walked away leaving Bakugou in shock.

During Momo and my battle, she was guarding the bomb, and I was the decoy. I would run down hallways so that they would come after me. I eventually led them to a room that I locked them in. I called Momo down and she helped me barricade the door so that they couldn't get out. They tried to escape but were unsuccessful. They stayed in there until time ran out. Momo and I won the training battle.

After we let them out I apologized for locking them up.

"It isn't your fault L/N. You were just playing your role. Good job." Jiro said.

"Thank you. You can all call me Y/N. You both did well too."

"Thank you. We better get back to the monitor room soon though. We don't want to miss the other fights."

Kaminari was in his short circuit mode from trying to escape so we had to lead him back.

When we got back everyone congratulated Momo and me and told Jiro and Kaminari that they put up a good fight. I am so lucky that my class is so kind.

I was thanking everyone when Bakugou stomped over to me.

"You didn't suck idiot."

"Thank you Bakugou!"

I was smiling so wide because I knew that praise from Bakugou was very rare. I got an idea that would work out great if Bakugou agreed.

"Would you train with me please, Bakugou? I think I could learn to have better technique if you taught me."

Bakugou seemed surprised that I would ask him for help. I think that he could teach me a lot, so I hope he agrees.

"We will train at the beach on Friday after school. Don't be late. If it isn't worth my time I won't ever do it again. You understand, idiot?"

"Loud and clear!"

I couldn't stop smiling. Bakugou is going to help me train! He will be able to teach so many new things!

Bakugou walked away and I was left standing there thinking of ideas that could help him for training. He is already very strong, but I want him to benefit from training too. Otherwise, he won't train with me again.

I got a brilliant idea! Bakugou is very competitive, right? I'm going to make an obstacle course that challenges strength and agility without quirks. We can have a competition on who can get the lowest time.

I'm going to have to start building the obstacle course since I want it to be challenging for Bakugou and me. Setting it up will be like its own form of training since I will be moving around heavy supplies. This idea is beneficial in many ways.

The best part is that if we can't use our quirks, I have a chance at winning.