Chapter 4

"Huh, it's okay to put things here, I really trouble you. This is my own fried, the girl will take it to taste." The woman put the child on the ground with the things in her hands, and said to Xu Ning with gratitude. The movements of her hands were not slow, just a few words, she grabbed a handful of fried peanuts from the package and gave them to Xu Ning fortress.

"Sister-in-law, no need, no need." Xu Ning waved her hand again and again, seeing her holding a handful of peanuts so full. One was stuffed into his pocket by the woman without paying attention. Seeing a bag full of peanuts, Xu Ning just wanted to take it out. She is not really humble, she really doesn't like eating peanuts.

"Sister, it's not a valuable thing. You take it and eat it. If you like it, there are many more for my sister-in-law. I really ran into a good person today. If it weren't for your help, I really don't know how to get in the car with so many things." Wang Cui felt bitter. When someone else's daughter-in-law took the child to see her son, the other's daughter didn't send it directly to the station. As far as their home is concerned, let alone the delivery, when they go out in the morning, the whole family can't get up. It's not because she was born as a girl in the first childbirth, but if her own man was a good man, it would be hard to live this life.

Xu Ning was actually muttering in his heart, why no one came to send so many bags with a child. But she is not troublesome, just think about it. When she was waiting in line for the bus, she saw that a woman of the other party was a child and a thing, and she was overwhelmed, so she stepped forward to help. Fortunately, the two people are on the same train, otherwise she can't do anything if she wants to help.

"Sister-in-law, you are busy here, I'll go find a place first." Xu Ning saw that she had put everything away, and she stood on the side and blocked the way of others.

"Okay, thank you so much today, we caused you trouble. Come on, Niuniu, and say thank you auntie." Wang Cui said with his daughter when he heard Xu Ning's words.

"Thanks, one..." Niuniu was just over one year old, and she was not very clear. But she was very well-behaved, and she really thanked Xu Ning when she heard her mother's words.

Xu Ning was so cute all of a sudden, she wanted to hug her and kiss her. I remembered that I bought some apples in my bag to eat on the road. I immediately took out two of them and handed them to Wang Cui: "Sister-in-law, these two apples are for Niuniu to eat on the road."

When Wang Cui saw that it turned out to be an apple, he waved his hand immediately: "Sister, you can get such a valuable thing back soon. Today is enough trouble for you, but I can't ask for your things." Apple is a precious thing, last time Niuniu was her. When my aunt returned to her natal house, she brought two of them, and her mother-in-law was around for a long time.

"I still have them here. These are for Niuniu to shave apple puree for Niuniu. After so many days of train rides, children suffer the most on the road. I'll go find a seat first. Sister-in-law, please. Goodbye Niuniu." Xu Ning finally still Without holding back the thief's hand, she touched Niuniu's little face twice, and then ran away with her little luggage. There are so many people on the side, it's really ugly to push around.

"Sister, sister. Hey, this girl is really..." Wang Cui looked at Xu Ning, who was running away, and wanted to chase him, but he was worried about the luggage and daughter beside him. I could only watch her turn left and right, and soon disappeared from the crowd.

Everyone walked away, so Wang Cui had to sit down with an apple. Looking at the two big apples in my hand, it smells so delicious. The Niuniu in her arms has stretched out her hand to grab it from her mother. He also made a sound of "yah yah", and the whole person ran straight forward.