Chapter 12

"Have you both brought everything together? Or check it again." After breakfast, the family began to pack their things. Fortunately, it's winter, so I don't need to wash my hair and bath every day, so I don't need to bring so many clothes. However, Xu Ning and the others also brought a lot of things, mainly books, full of boxes. The rest is some daily necessities, and the most important test admission ticket.

"Don't worry, we have all checked it three times." Xu Fan patted the schoolbag on his body, and all the important things were packed in it.

"That's good. Don't be nervous during the exam. Do the questions you can do first, and do it slowly later. After the exam, go home early. We are waiting for you at home. Also, the money is collected. Okay, buy what you want to eat these days, don't save it." Xu Yuanchao looked at his son and daughter and instructed again and again. In fact, he had said these words several times last night.

Xu Ning and Xu Fan nodded seriously. Early this morning, the three sisters and brother-in-law in the family returned. It's because today when Xu Ning and Xu Fan went to the county town for an exam, in the morning, my mother and grandma made a bowl of noodles for each of them in the kitchen and topped them with two poached eggs. When they were eating, grandma watched them from the side, so that they wouldn't be left at all. Say that is the case, the test can take a hundred points.

Although they knew this was a feudal superstition, Xu Ning and the others still ate nothing left, even the soup in the bowl, as required. Seeing the two of them like this, the people who have been staring at them for dinner all smiled with satisfaction.

"Xu Ning, Xu Fan, are you all right? We are going to set off." When everyone wanted to say something, shouts came from outside.

"Here." Xu Fan shouted to the outside. Looking back, picking up the things on the ground, he said: "Everyone is urging, let's get out quickly."

The village is too far away from the county seat, and Xu Ning remembered the half-death of motion sickness when he went home last time. Xu Ning made a suggestion to go ahead. First, you can adapt to the environment first, and second, if you get motion sick on the road, there is a time to recover. Otherwise, if the day passed, Xu Ning would be stunned from the car motion sickness, so what else would he take the test?

Everyone thinks that Xu Ning has said to the end. After some discussion, he decided to go there three days in advance. Xu Yuanchao gave them a letter of introduction. After they arrived at the county seat, they could directly take the letter of introduction to the guest house.

"The car is coming." Seeing the car heading for the county seat from a distance, the big guy started yelling. All the things that were on the ground were all in his hands, ready to get on the car.

"Dad, you go back. Grandpa, we will come back after the exam. You will be at home and wait for the good news from us." The car stopped in front of us, and Xu Fan and Xu Ning were in the time when everyone was in the car. .

"Well, pay attention to safety outside. Xiaowu, you are a boy, take care of Si Niu. Just stay in the room at night, don't run around, you know?" Xu Yuanchao helped put the luggage on the car, and after getting off the car, he stood there. Order by the window of the car.

"I see, you should go back first." The car started, and Xu Fan and the others drove out before they could finish talking.

It's still early, and apart from a few of them, there are only the driver and the conductor on the bus. Everyone was a local, and we started talking in a short while.

"Are you all going to the county to take the college entrance examination?" The conductor sat down and asked after collecting 50 cents for the car.