Chapter 95

"Ma Ma..."

The little girl who was playing with the children happily, accidentally saw the familiar figure outside the door, her round eyes opened wide. Like a small cannonball, it rushed to my mother's side.

"Mama, why did you come to pick us up today." The little girl asked happily over and over again, trying to crawl into her arms while holding her mother's waist. Because my dad's work is close, my dad usually picks up a lot, and the three of them go home together.

Xu Ning bent over and hugged her daughter in her arms, holding her equally happy son in the other hand, and said with a smile: "Mom misses my big treasure, Xiaobao, so I'm here to pick you up. How about it? I'm not happy."

"Happy, Ma Ma, look, Duoduo and I have little red flowers today." The little girl pointed to the little red flowers on the faces of herself and her brother, and said as if.

"It's older brother, not Duoduo." The handsome guy next to him heard his younger sister yelled wrong again, and made serious corrections on his face. The three-inch-like little man, learning his father's words and deeds all day long, is like a little grown-up, especially funny.

Upon hearing this, Xu Ning knew it was broken. The two little people have to struggle for a long time for this every day. One can't change how he teaches, and the other insists on helping his sister correct it. If you don't interrupt quickly, it will start again.

"My big treasure and little treasure are really amazing. We all have big red flowers. Let's go home and show my dad if it's good. My dad will make us some good food at home." Xu Ning said softly.

Take the two babies and bid farewell to the teachers and classmates who are studying. Coming to the side of his car, Xu Ning opened the back door, and the two little ones climbed into the car consciously. When they were seated, Xu Ning closed the door and went to the driver's seat, said "go home", and went on the road amidst the cheers of the two brothers and sisters.

It has been 90 years now, and people's lives are getting better, especially in the capital, which is more prosperous. There have also been more private cars on the road, but compared to later generations, they are naturally insignificant.

Xu Ning and Li Minghua got married as soon as they graduated from University. It is now the eighth year. The relationship between the couple is still the same as before, and there is no seven-year itch. If you really want to change, it means that before pure love, now love is mixed with family affection.

When they got married, they were both young. After some discussions, the couple decided not to rush to have children. Both of them continued their studies. After Xu Ning graduated with a master's degree, the childbirth was put on the agenda.

At that time, Li Minghua had been working in government agencies for more than a year, and his career was basically stable. Xu Ning also accepted the school's invitation and chose to stay on to teach.

In the second year, Xu Ning was pregnant with the baby. When it was found that they were fraternal twins, the family went crazy with joy. Since the implementation of family planning, the elderly of the two families have often talked about the fact that there is only one child in the family, which is too lonely.

After the two babies were born, Mother Li and Mother Xu took care of them together, and did not go back until the children went to kindergarten. Originally, Xu Ning and his wife would not let the old man go, but the two old ladies missed the old man and the good sisters at home, and they had to go back.

In the evening, the family happily ate dinner. After the two little guys watched the cartoon for a while, Xu Ning showered them, rubbed their eyes, and fell asleep after putting them on the bed.

"Daughter-in-law, it smells so good." Xu Ning was pulled down by Li Minghua as soon as she sat on the bed after taking a shower. Lie on her body and said while smelling. As he spoke, his hands didn't stop, and she was picking up a lamb in a short while.

The two of them have been busy these days, and they haven't done it for three or four days. Now that Li Minghua teases, Xu Ning immediately feels it. Looped his legs around his waist and responded. Li Minghua got a response. He moved his left hand back and forth on his wife, and pressed the switch with his right hand, and the room was dim all at once...........

                                ---------------------------------E         N         D---------------------------