Chapter 90

Since that day, Li Minghua and Xu Fan have rarely been with Xu Ning and the others. The two men were dragged by this family to eat today, and tomorrow they were dragged to drink by that family. They were very busy. This situation continued until the third day of the new year.

Xu Ning and the others got up early in the morning of the third day. Today is Li Minghua's day home. This time Xu Ning will go back with him. After the two have been together for so long, it is time for the ugly daughter-in-law to see her in-laws.

Last night, Xu's mother was talking to Xu Ning about what is going on at Li Minghua's house, and she kept hearing that Xu Ning fell asleep.

This time Xu Ning went there and brought a lot of things, all of which were special products prepared by Xu's father in advance. There were so many big bags and small bags, two people couldn't get them. In the end, Xu Fan and the others sent them to the train. Fortunately, it is the off-season and there are no people on the train, otherwise Xu Ning and Li Minghua might be even bigger.

Li Minghua's hometown is not far from Xu Ning's home, and it took more than six hours by train to reach their county seat. At the beginning, Li Minghua wrote to Xu Ning's house to celebrate the New Year, but he didn't say whether he would go home or not. So, naturally no one will pick them up now.

Looking at a pile of things on the ground, the two looked at each other, and Li Minghua said: "Xiaoning, let's take a taxi back. If you hurry, we will be at my house in an hour, just in time for dinner, haha." Well, they Departing at seven o'clock should have arrived long ago, but in this era, the train is late is a feature, they are not bad, at least arrived in time for dark, only in the middle of the night.

"Okay, you are in charge of your site." Xu Ning stood on the road, looking at the surrounding scenery curiously.

"Hey, Master, how much does it cost to go to Niutang?" Li Minghua just beckoned and asked when he saw an empty car nearby. He was speaking the local dialect, and Xu Ning could understand a few words, but roughly guessed that he was asking about the price.

"Okay, let's put things in the car." Li Minghua over there negotiated a good price, turned his head and said to Xu Ning, who was looking at the mountains in the distance.

At this time, everyone was really there. The driver saw that they had a lot of things, but he didn't look at them. They came together to help with the move. The three people quickly loaded everything into the car. After Xu Ning and Li Minghua sat down, the driver set off.

"Minghua, you have so many mountains, and they are all so high." Xu Ning has lived in the plains since she was a child, and has never seen so many mountains, except of course on TV.

"Haha, we don't have anything else here, but Shanduo." Before Li Minghua spoke, the driver in front of him responded first. Li Minghua looked at Xu Ning helplessly, and the two of them looked at each other and smiled and stopped talking.

The road was not very smooth, and the car was shaking, and Xu Ning fell asleep after a while. When Li Minghua saw it, she felt that she was asleep, and she wouldn't be afraid when the car drove around the mountain. Worried that the master would be boring and sleepy when driving alone, Li Minghua whispered to each other all the way. When circling the mountain road, he also deliberately made the opponent slower and pay attention to safety.

The car stopped at the entrance of the village, and then there was a small road. It was really impossible to drive in. Xu Ning had already woke up ten minutes ago. When he opened his eyes, he still didn't react. Later, when he felt that he was walking on the mountain road, the whole person was tense, and Li Minghua was useless to comfort him. Now that the car stopped, she quickly got off, stepping on the ground with her feet, her heart felt relieved all at once.

While Xu Ning was watching the surroundings, Li Minghua and the driver had already removed everything from the car: "Master, here is the money. It's getting dark soon. I won't leave you for dinner. You should drive safely in the afternoon." "Li Minghua gave the negotiated money to the driver.

"Okay, don't worry, the mountain road has been open for many years, no problem." The driver took the money and said cheerfully.

At first, I didn't feel it. Now that I was standing here thinking that I would see Li Minghua's family in a while, Xu Ning suddenly felt timid. I'm worried about what to do if Li Minghua's family doesn't like me anymore.

"Minghua." Xu Ning took Li Minghua's hand, called him and then stopped talking.

Li Minghua knows her a lot. When you look at her expression, you know what she thinks, not to mention that her current mood is exactly the same as when she went to see her family last time.

"Xiao Ning, it's okay. Don't worry. My parents are very nice. I told them about you before. They like you very much." Since Li Minghua identified Xu Ning, he often revealed Xu Ning to his family. The family knows that his object is his classmates. Li's father and Li's mother were very proud of his son talking about a female college student. Their son is the only college student in the village, and now the future daughter-in-law is also a college student. This is something to show off.

After Li Minghua's comfort, Xu Ning relaxed a lot: "Okay, let's go." Xu Ning picked up something on the ground and said.

"There are so many things we two can't handle, you wait a minute, I call someone to come and help." After speaking, I went to the door of the nearest family and started shouting: "Soldier, are you at home?"

Li Mingjun was eating at home, and when he heard someone calling him, he thought he had heard him wrong. After Li Minghua yelled three or four times, he was sure that someone was yelling to himself. He put down his chopsticks and came out.

While "Who" was speaking, the lights in the yard were also turned on.

"It's me, Huazi." Li Minghua replied with a sigh of relief when he saw people coming out.

"Huazi, when did you come back? Your dad said this morning that you were going to your partner's house to celebrate the New Year. Come in. Haven't eaten yet. I happened to be eating. You will eat at my house before going back." Li Mingjun saw Li Minghua with a look of excitement, and immediately ran over to open the courtyard door.

"No, I just got out of the car, and my girlfriend came back with me, and is still waiting for me over there." Li Minghua waved his hand and said to Li Mingjun.

When Li Mingjun heard that his good brother had also come, he looked at the roadside curiously, but unfortunately it was too dark, and only vaguely saw a girl standing there, unable to see what she looked like.

"Soldier, I have a lot of stuff when I come back this time. Two people can't take it. You can help me take it." Li Minghua and Li Mingjun grew up together, and they have good feelings like brothers, so they don't need to be polite.

Xu Ning had been looking here, and she could hear the two talking, but unfortunately they were speaking the hometown dialect, and she spoke fast, so she didn't understand a word.

When the soldier heard that he needed help with something, he shouted at the family without saying anything, and then followed Li Minghua.

"Xiao Ning, this is the soldier, my good friend who grew up with me since I was young. Army, this is my object, Xu Ning, you can just call my sister-in-law." The three of them met and Li Minghua introduced them to them.

"Hello, Junzi, I often hear Minghua mention you." Of course, Xu Ning is a polite remark.

"Sister-in-law, hello. All right, Huazi, let you find such a beautiful daughter-in-law." Under the moonlight, Yingying Yueyue can still see her looks clearly.

"How about, envy and hate, then you can't help it." Maybe when he returned to the place where he grew up, Li Minghua looked a lot more relaxed than outside. After hearing this, he smiled triumphantly at the soldier.

"Fuck you, look at you. Are everything here?" Li Mingjun gave Li Minghua a blank look and looked down at the luggage on the ground. It was indeed not young or old.

It was convenient for the three of them to move. Xu Ning carried a gift box in one hand, followed them, and walked slowly to Li Minghua's house.