Chapter 36

Tomorrow is the party time. Xu Ning and their Avalokitesvara have also been rehearsing very well. Even Liu Laosan, who had been dragging his legs, caught up with the help of Li Shuai, his rival.

This is the first evening party of the 77th class, and every class places special emphasis on it. I didn't care much at the beginning. In the last two days, most of the classes have been preparing, and I have not attended the evening self-study.

Xu Ning and his class are no exception. The instructor, Mr. Li, who has not paid much attention to him, has come to watch the students rehearse every day for the past two days.

"Okay, it's very beautiful." Teacher Li looked at the classmates with surprise. When everyone wore their own clothes casually, when they rehearsed, they didn't feel much. Now that I put on a uniform, it feels like it's coming right away.

The students were very happy with the teacher's affirmation, and their faces were filled with bright smiles: "Mr. Li, do you want to be number one in our class?" Liu Yanan wiped the sweat from his forehead with a happy face. Seeing the counselor asked.

"First, I dare not say. If your performance tomorrow is the same as now, I can be sure that there will be no problems with the top three." Teacher Li did not dare to die. There are people outside the sky, and there are people outside of the sky. In addition to their class, there are several classes that are secretly rehearsing. Don't talk about others, just talk about the national politics department. Looking at what their counselors usually say, the first thing seems to be what they have in their pockets.

"We will perform to the best of our ability tomorrow, and just rehearse during this period of time. The performance depends on whether the judges like it." Luo Bo Qingcai has his own love, if their dance happens to be the judges. If we don't like it, there is no way.

Teacher Li nodded: "Xu Ning is right, everyone should do their best. Moreover, I believe that our class is such a good program, and I will definitely win the prize. There will be no class tomorrow afternoon. After lunch, everyone will be early. Come to work. Xu Ning will have to put on makeup tomorrow. With so many people, time is a bit tight."

Make-up, this was also proposed by Xu Ning. When she was in college, she had taken courses such as etiquette and makeup. It's too difficult to guarantee, some simple makeup, she does pretty well. So, this time she is going to help her classmates put on some light makeup by herself. Mainly glasses and eyebrows, makeup is completely different from no makeup.

"It's okay for them to be girls. We are a big man. Make-up is not appropriate." When they heard that they wanted to make-up, all the male classmates protested. They get goose bumps all over their bodies when they think of applying smears on their faces like girls.

Xu Ning could not help but laugh when they looked at their evasive look: "Don't worry, it's not what you imagined. If you don't wipe anything, you will trim your eyebrows and then melt your eyes. It will appear more energetic." Now men are still popular for masculinity, unlike later generations, who are popular for custard niche and neutral beauty. Men and women are stupidly unclear. Some men are more dressy than women.

"Are you sure." Isn't it deliberately deceiving everyone?

"OK and sure, you don't want it, and we can't tell you no. As long as you don't look at our beautiful girls tomorrow, just ask us instead." Xu Ning said with a smile.

"Except for Li Shuai, it is absolutely impossible for anyone else. Li Shuai, why don't you show it to the big guy tomorrow? Anyway, you usually like to wipe yourself things in the dormitory." Liu Laosan heard what Xu Ning said. , First shook his head and said it was impossible. Then he saw Li Shuai on the opposite side and said deliberately.