Chapter 14

Until the town, Xu Ning never grabbed the right to exercise the bicycle from Xu Fan. Fortunately, the road behind was gradually flattened, and Xu Fan was more careful to ride the bike, so that Xu Ning didn't get out of the car halfway through. According to her words, if the road in the back is similar to the one in the front, she will get out of the car and walk away, otherwise, when it comes to town, she won't be crippled.

Today was the big fair, and the town was crowded with people. Afterwards, the car couldn't ride at all and only got down and pushed.

"Xiao Wu, let's find a place to put the car first. It is too inconvenient for so many people to push the car." Xu Ning followed closely behind Xu Fan, turning around with the flow of people, feeling that there were heads everywhere. . It is true that no matter what age, China is worthy of the notion that it is a descendant of human beings.

"Here we don't know people, where should we stop?" Xu Fan pushed the car forward, and he also wanted to find a place to stop. The problem was that they didn't know anyone nearby.

"How about stopping the school, let's talk to the guardian." They used to be in the town in junior high school. Although they were not on the side of the road, they turned around. It was better than pushing the car forward and backward. It's convenient.

When Xu Fan heard it, yes, why did he forget the school. He immediately nodded in agreement, and in a short while, he turned to the school. The uncle guard at the school was still the same one, and he remembered Xu Fan as soon as the two sisters and brothers passed by. Upon hearing the two people's request, they immediately agreed without saying a word.

The two of them walked all the way around. Xu Ning hadn't shopped since crossing over. Now that she relaxes, she also enjoys shopping. Pulling Xu Fan from the street to the end of the street, what was waiting was that the two of them were already full of things she bought.

"Let's go to the third sister's house, what should we bring?" Xu Ning looked at the things in his hand, wondering which ones to pick.

"This, this and this. When I went with my mom and the others, I saw that my mom brought these few things." Xu Fan said, taking out a packet of sugar and two packets of snacks.

Xu Ning looked at it and asked if there were too few things like this: "Or take this bottle of canned pears." Xu Ning originally bought it for two elderly people in the family.

"That's okay, I remember Sanjie liked to eat canned food." In fact, Xu Fan hadn't walked by any relatives, he remembered Sanjie liked to eat, and thought she would be happy to bring it to her.

Put the other bag aside the things you want to give to the third sister's house, and take the rest of the things home.

"Let's go quickly, there is still some way to Sanjie's house." Seeing that the sun has slowly moved to the middle, Xu Fan said, pushing the bicycle.

The two came to Yangjiacun by riding a bicycle. Xu Fan had been there before, so they stopped at the door of Sanjie's house directly. When they passed by, they happened to see the third sister sitting at the door of the house with a big belly talking to someone. As soon as they passed by, they greeted them immediately.

"Sister, you walk slowly." Xu Ning saw that she couldn't wait to run, and quickly jumped down and went to support her. It's been seven or eight months, and I'm not careful when I walk.

"It's okay, Si Niu, Xiao Wu, why don't you come over and say in advance, I'll be ready." Xu Dan looked at his younger brother and sister with a happy expression on his face.

"Let's come and see you, what needs to be prepared. Third sister, your belly is big enough." Xu Ning touched her belly, like a football.

"It's almost eight months, it's not too big. By the way, how are you doing in the exams, are you sure?" People said that she became stupid as soon as she became pregnant, and she became more and more silly. Bigger. Obviously, I have been thinking about their college entrance examinations in my heart, and I want to wait for them to take a look at it, but I don't remember it after a while.