Chapter 75

Ji Wenjun has always had the temperament to do what he says. Since he has decided to accept Xu Ning as a disciple in his heart, naturally the sooner the better. However, some things are not urgent. Since Ji Wenjun made up his mind, the next day he telegraphed his son and several disciples. After talking about the fact that he was going to close the disciples, if they were able to rush back, they should rush back as soon as possible.

"Xu Ning." After the last get out of class in the afternoon, Xu Ning walked downstairs with Liu Yanan. As soon as I walked down the stairs, I heard someone calling myself. Looking up, it turned out to be the principal.

There are a lot of people who know the principal around. Although everyone is curious about how the principal came to find someone, they are just curious. People who knew Xu Ning looked at Xu Ning curiously and left. No one is standing on the side, waiting to see the excitement.

"Xiao Liu, the principal must be looking for something to do with you, go there quickly, I will go back first." Liu Yanan took the book in Xu Ning's hand and said to her.

"Okay, by the way, you can help me to tell Minghua, let him go back first without waiting for me." Xu Ning looked at the principal, there should be something to say, he should not be able to answer for a while.

"Okay, don't worry." Liu Yanan nodded, waved to Xu Ning, and left first.

As soon as Liu Yanan left, Xu Ning walked towards the principal: "Principal, are you looking for me?" Xu Ning stopped and asked about one meter away from Ji Wenjun.

"I want to talk to you about something. There are so many people here. I'm talking about it from another place." Ji Wenjun nodded. The students around him are obviously not a good place to talk about things.

Ji Wenjun walked ahead and Xu Ning followed behind. Looking at the familiar road, Xu Ning knew that the principal was planning to take himself to his house again. Xu Ning felt a little headache. Why did the principal make a surprise attack every time? Last time he went empty-handed, and this time he did it again. After coming several times, the mother will feel that she doesn't understand etiquette.

Ji Wenjun, who was walking in the front, didn't feel Xu Ning's entanglement at all. He was still walking and said, "Yesterday your teacher was still talking at home, saying that you don't go to the house much to play. If you have time, come and sit more. Sit and talk to your teacher. I am usually too busy. She is often alone at home and is a little too lonely." Ji Wenjun already considers Xu Ning as his disciple in his heart, so he speaks very lightly about these homely things.

He said it was relaxed, but Xu Ning didn't sound that relaxed anymore. I saw her staring at Ji Wenjun's back with a puzzled look, wondering why the principal said these things to herself. Isn't this kind of talk usually only in front of close relatives and friends?

Although Xu Ning was puzzled, the principal said in front that she was too embarrassed to interrupt at the back, so she could only listen carefully. Fortunately, the road from the teaching building to his home is not too far. Amidst Ji Wenjun's chatter, he quickly reached his door.

Just like last time, Ji Wenjun took out the key to open the door. After Ji Wenjun changed the shoes by himself, he took out the pair of shoes that Xu Ning wore last time from the shoe cabinet, and put them on the ground and said: "Last time you came here, you just wore them. You wear these shoes today."

Xu Ning looked at the shoes on the floor, they were too big to wear. I guessed that this pair of shoes should be specially prepared for guests like her.

Inside the room, Xia Lanyu, who heard the movement, turned the wheel of the wheelchair, and came out of the room. When I saw Xu Ning, he immediately smiled and said enthusiastically: "Xiao Xu, you are here, come in and sit down."