Chapter 21

The news that Xu Ning and Xu Fan were admitted to the university, just like the sound of firecrackers, spread throughout the village at the speed of light. When Xu Ning and the others came back to worship their ancestors, the house was full of men, women and children.

"Papa Qiao, you have time to come to your house today. Si Niu, Xiao Wu, come and call someone." Grandpa Xu glanced at the old man sitting in the chair and immediately put down his things and walked over, respectfully. Said.

"Hahaha, three monkeys, our old Xu family has two college students. Of course we old things have to come and have a look." Dad Qiao is 97 years old this year. He is the oldest in the entire village and the highest in seniority. Grandpa Xu was in his 60s and he grew up watching him since he was a child.

"Old lady, how is your health recently." Xu Ning and Xu Fan called together. After calling someone, Xu Fan walked up and took the old man's hand and shouted loudly in his ear. He liked the old lady very much. He still remembers that when he was a child, a group of children liked to surround the old lady and listen to his old man telling stories about beating devils.

"Okay, haha, the old lady is in good health. Xiaowu, okay. Your baby has been smarter than other children since childhood, okay, our old Xu family also has talents." The old lady looked at Xu Fan with a smile and said . The joy in those eyes is overflowing.

When the people around heard the old lady's words, a few of them immediately changed their faces. Their children are as old as Xu Ning and Xu Fan. The old lady said that his children are not as good as other children's, and they are of course not happy. However, seeing some elders around him nodding in agreement, they dare not say anything.

"Aid Korea, such a big happy event at home, I want to invite everyone to dinner, and let us all stick to the joy of the four girls and the five." Xu Li patted Xu's father beside him on the shoulder, and said with envy.

People are more popular than the dead, and the children of the two families are the same age and have played together since childhood. Now everyone is a college student, and Si Niu was admitted to Peking University, which is one of the best universities in the country. Although I haven't heard of it in the primary five school, I heard that it is also the focus of the key. You don't need a penny to go to university, and the school pays monthly living expenses. But the two rascals in his own family knew they were walking around all day long, and they didn't even have any craftsmanship.

Since Xu Yuanchao saw the notice, the smile on his face has not been less. Hearing the envy of the surrounding brothers, he immediately nodded: "It must be."

By noon, all the elders in the village stayed. Xu Fan is a male in the family, so he stayed with his grandpa and father to accompany the guests. Xu Ning is a girl, and she helps her grandma and mother in the kitchen.

In fact, she was watching from the side, not only was grandma and mother in the kitchen, but the second aunts and three aunts were also there to help. Xu Ning was standing inside listening to them saying good things, feeling blushing. After laughing twice, he hid in the room alone.

Back to the room, Xu Ning closed the door from the front, and went into the space as soon as he turned around. To be honest, this space in Xu Ning's hands is really a violent thing. She doesn't have any big desires, she wants to live an ordinary life. So she never thought about it from the beginning, using space to develop.

Xu Ning feels that a person's life is limited to luck. If you overdraw in the early stage, it will be miserable in the later stage. Moreover, the space thing is really incredible, maybe someday it will disappear suddenly just like when it appeared.

Therefore, she feels that the most important thing for a person is yourself. Only if you are strong, you are really strong. During the time when he returned home, when Xu Ning went to bed every night, he would take the hoe at home to the space to grow vegetables. She dug up all the flowers planted in the yard, and kept them one by one in the thatched hut. But she didn't move the ginseng on the edge of the yard. Except for digging for a moment and selling it for money at the beginning, everything else was still what it was originally like.