Chapter 5

Besides, the train ran forward at a tangled speed. For Xu Ning, who is used to high-speed trains, this is a kind of torture. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a ban on smoking on the current trains. Xu Ning regrets now that he hasn't been ruthless to buy a soft sleeper, let alone feel uncomfortable, at least the surrounding area will not be as smoky as it is now.

Xu Ning's current body is particularly sensitive to smells, and the smell of smoke around her is almost like poisonous gas to her. It's just that she was tired from taking the long-distance bus, and she was also a stranger, so she couldn't tell people, "I smell bad, don't smoke." Such words. Can only endure it. Fortunately, everyone started to sleep later, and Xu Ning felt a little more comfortable now.

Along the way, Xu Ning didn't sleep well. The snoring noises around me came and went, like a symphony. In the middle of the journey, I went to change with Wang Cui and asked her and Niuniu to sleep in their sleeping berths.

Wang Cui got off the bus two stops earlier than Xu Ning, and Xu Ning helped to get off the bus. Wang Cui's husband was already waiting outside. It was also at this time that Xu Ning realized that Wang Cui turned out to be a military wife. This station is a big. Many people in the train get off to breathe. After Xu Ning sent the people away, he bought a box of lunch at the station by the way. After eating a few meals of dry food, the normal-tasting box lunch was eaten in my mouth, and it felt particularly delicious at this time. When I went back to chat, I also told people that the box lunch bought on the xx platform was delicious.

Wang Cui got out of the car with Niuniu, and Xu Ning became even more boring in the car alone. She could have fun with Niuniu to pass the time, but now she sits alone with big eyes and small eyes. Fortunately, there was not much road left. Five hours later, she also arrived.

As soon as I left the station, all the familiar accents came from my ears. The person picking up outside, staring at the exit tightly, with a long neck stretched out, and seeing the person he was about to pick up, with a smile on his face, he rushed over there quickly, and then waved and pulled at the same time. Shouting in his throat: "xxx, here I am." things like that.

A car of people came and left quickly, and soon there were a few people around, just like Xu Ning, standing there alone. The original bustling railway station has returned to calm.

"Huh, look for the car to go home first." Patting his face, Xu Ning took the luggage and strode out. Relying on the memory left by the original owner, Xu Ning quickly found the only station in the county. She was lucky, just in time for the last bus. It's more than an hour's journey from her home to the county seat. Now it's getting dark early in winter, and the last train has ended early. Otherwise, when it gets dark, the road will be bumpy and things will easily happen.

"Oh~" Opening the window of the car, Xu Ning stretched out his head and threw up directly. This road is really pitted. It is said that it is a car, but the butt is sitting in the car within a few minutes, and it has been bumping. Xu Ning, who has never motion sickness, felt very uncomfortable after being bumped for a while, and began to sweat all over. She didn't want to vomit at first, but the two aunts next to her hadn't stopped since getting in the car, and the car was full of sour vomiting. Xu Ning sat on the side, her face turned green, after having endured it for a long time, she finally couldn't hold it back, and joined them.

It is the first time that life is better than death because of motion sickness, and Xu Ning now looks forward to getting home soon. If it weren't for not knowing the road, she would really choose to get off. Compared with motion sickness, she is willing to walk to death.

Just when Xu Ning felt that he was about to die in the car, the driver stopped and shouted to Xu Ning when he turned his head: "Xu's old house is here, get off the car." This was because Xu Ning was afraid that he didn't know where to get off. So when I got on the car, I told the driver, and when I got to the old house of the Xu family, I called out. Usually, passengers are notified in advance when they want to get off the bus.