Chapter 76

"Sister, everything is ready, let's go." Xu Fan carried one or two baskets in his hands, and the baskets were covered with red cloth.

"Wait a minute, I'll change my clothes. You are checking once. Don't miss anything." Xu Ning combed her hair specially today. Her hair is dark and long, so she braided a centipede to make her look. Appears delicate and delicate.

Today is Xu Ning's day of apprenticeship, and the three of them got up early in the morning to prepare. Xu Ning's first apprenticeship was the first time he hadn't heard the people around him say before, and he didn't know what to prepare for the apprenticeship ceremony. Later, it was Minghua. He had read the ancient people's apprenticeship etiquette in the book, and he came back and said to Xu Ning.

In ancient times, apprenticeship requires six rituals: celery, meaning diligence and studious; lotus seeds, lotus seeds, meaning hard work, meaning painstaking education; red beans, meaning good luck, high school; dates, meaning early high school; and longan and dried lean meat sticks. The lotus seeds, red beans, dates, and longan were prepared by Xu Ning a few days ago. I woke up early this morning and went to the vegetable market to buy fresh celery and dried lean meat sticks with Xu Fan Minghua.

"Okay, let's go." Xu Ning got dressed and walked out of the room.

Xu Fan and Li Minghua heard the sound, and when they looked up, they were suddenly surprised. Li Minghua looked greedily, his eyes reluctant to move away for a second. Xu Fan's reaction was more direct, and he shouted directly at Xu Ning: "Sister, you are so beautiful today."

"Really? It should be okay to dress like this." Xu Ning also knows how to wear a teacher. Thinking of the character of Principal Ji, when she chooses clothes, she chooses modestly.

"No problem, very beautiful. Brother Minghua, I'm right." Xu Fan himself said that it was not enough, and he had to take Li Minghua to make sure together.

"Well, very beautiful." Li Minghua looked at Xu Ning with gentle eyes, smiling at the corners of his mouth, and nodded affirming Xu Fan's words.

Xu Ning's heart jumped when he saw his eyes, and his face blushed involuntarily. Withdrawing his eyes, he said to Xu Fan, "It's late, let's go quickly." Before Xu Fan could reply, he walked out empty-handed.

"Okay. Brother Minghua, let's go first." Xu Fan picked up something on the ground and said to Li Minghua on the side.

Because Xu Fan is Xu Ning's own brother, he is the only relative in the capital by his side. Today Xu Ning is going to be a teacher, so he naturally wants to accompany him. And Li Minghua and Xu Ning are only friends, and he has no stand to go together on that occasion.

"Let's go, don't be nervous when you get there, your mouth is sweeter, and many people are not surprised." Li Minghua looked back at Xu Ning's disappearing back, turned his head and told Xu Fan in a good mood. He was afraid that Xu Fan was too young, and many people would not be used to it in the past. At that time, he was too restrained, afraid that others would despise him, and despising him is equivalent to despising Xu Ning.

"I see, don't worry." Xu Fan knew it.

The two walked all the way, Xu Ning deliberately dressed up for the apprenticeship today. She looked pretty at first, but now she is much more beautiful when she is dressed like this. The young people on the road couldn't bear to blink their eyes when they looked at them. Some people couldn't even look at the road anymore. Xu Ning and Xu Fan knew nothing about this phenomenon because of something in his heart.

When he arrived at the door of Principal Ji's house, Xu Ning knocked on the door and the door opened from the inside. A young man opened the door and looked at Xu Ning with enthusiasm: "It's Xu Ning, hello, I'm Jia Mingming, your little brother." Jia Mingming looked young and looked twenty-seven. Looks like eight years old.