Chapter 85

"Xiao Ning, are you ready? Time is coming." Li Minghua knocked on Xu Ning's door and asked when he stood at the door.

Today is the day when Xu Fan returns to China. Three years have passed in a blink of an eye. Xu Ning and the others are now senior students and will graduate in a few months. Xu Fan has been abroad for three years. In the past three years, Xu Fan has never come back once, and they have always exchanged letters. Xu Ning herself is a little better, just a few old people in the family, think he can't think of it.

In three years, it is fast and fast. After Xu Fan left, only Xu Ning and Li Minghua were left in the house. At first, Xu Ning was a little uncomfortable. When cooking every day, he always subconsciously served three people. After more than half a month, Xu Ning's habit slowly changed, but his heart was always a little empty.

"Okay, let's go." Xu Ning heard Li Minghua's voice outside the door, speeded up and changed his shoes, opened the door of the room with his bag, and said to Li Minghua.

"Master, go to the airport." With the advent of reform and opening up, more and more individuals do business. Especially those who are engaged in the'taxi' business, there are many special ones, and it is very convenient to go wherever you want.

"Minghua, help me see, I won't be rude in wearing this way," Xu Ning asked Li Minghua after getting in the car.

Li Minghua looked at Xu Ning earnestly. She was the most beautiful age of a woman when she was twenty years old. He thought he had developed resistance to her beauty every day when he faced Xu Ning. Today, Xu Ning specially dressed up to pick up Xu Fan, so that Li Minghua's eyes were never willing to leave her.

"People are better than Huajiao." Li Minghua sighed from his heart. But he could only think about this kind of thought in his heart, and he was embarrassed to say it. After looking at Xu Ning, he said to her, "Very well, don't worry."

It turned out that Xu Fan did not come back by himself this time. He also brought a girlfriend back. International letters are inherently slow. When Xu Ning received the letter, there were only two days left before Xu Fan said it. Xu Ning only knew the name of the other party from Xu Fan's letter. He was from country Z, and knew nothing about the others.

She started to prepare after receiving the letter, but the time was still too rushed, many things were not ready, and they came back.

"Xiao Wu is also true. I don't know if I have a girlfriend. I don't know how to say it earlier. I didn't know until I was about to bring it back. We were in a hurry." Xu Ning took out the mirror and took a photo to make sure there was nothing wrong with him. After that, I couldn't help complaining to Li Minghua.

"Maybe he wants to surprise you?" Li Minghua said with a smile.

"Surprise, I think the shock is almost the same. I don't know how the girls are, how good they are." Xu Ning is afraid of encountering a difficult person. Among the family, she has the best relationship with Xu Fan. If this girl If it is difficult to get along with, maybe Xu Fan will be embarrassed on both sides by the time.

Li Minghua looked at Xu Ning with a worried expression, shook her hand, and comforted: "Don't worry, Xiao Wu still has the ability to look at people. Do you think Xiao Wu will be able to see if it's a bad person? You should trust him."

In fact, Xu Ning also cares but chaos, now listening to Li Minghua say that, she also feels that she is a little too nervous. However, when I thought that in Xu Fan's mind in the future, my sister was not the most important. He will take care of another girl in every possible way, give her the delicious food first, think of her first when it is fun, why is he a little bit sour in his heart.