Chapter 44

When I went back this time, Xu Ning did not deliberately deceive everyone by deliberately pranking as before. They told everyone the good news as soon as they entered. Suddenly sixteen people cheered, and all the other classmates were brought over.

"Little Six, did Teacher Wang really make the room downstairs a fixed activity room for us?" Liu Yanan took Xu Ning's hand and confirmed again.

"Of course, we can get the key tomorrow, and we will have to arrange it carefully when that happens." Xu Ning was also infected by everyone's high enthusiasm and said enthusiastically.

Others in the class saw that they had really succeeded in their establishment. Some people who were originally wavering came over with a look of curiosity, looked at Xu Ning, and they asked: "Does your literature club have more people? It depends on me. "

"Yes, but there are also requirements for joining the agency. First write an article. After we read it, more than half of them agree, then you can directly join the agency." Xu Ning thought for a while and said.

"It's still so troublesome, you haven't done this before." Some people are not happy to hear it, and all the previous ones are just as long as they are willing to join.

Xu Ning smiled, and when he was about to speak, Li Shuai next to him spoke: "You also said, it's the front. The association has not applied for it yet, I don't know if it can succeed. People who join voluntarily are all signing the application form. Of course, there won't be so many requirements. Now it's different. Now that we have successfully applied, we have to have requirements. Otherwise, if anyone can enter, is the Literature Club still called the Literature Club?"

Xu Ning listened to the side and frowned. Although it was true, Li Shuai's words seemed a bit too ugly. Opening his mouth, looking at his proud expression, Xu Ning didn't say anything in the end. Forget it, the few people who spoke later are usually not very good, and it doesn't matter if they don't like it, so let Li Shuai show off.

"Cut, isn't it just a literary society? What's so great, so many requests, I'm not happy yet." After listening to Li Shuai's words, several people murmured. The voice is very small, except for themselves, no one can hear clearly. However, as you can see from the expressions on their faces, it is not a good thing.

Li Shuai glanced at them contemptuously, and was too lazy to ask, "Uncle today, he is in a good mood and doesn't care about these villains."

The next day, before the first class in the morning, Wang Bin, the head of the department, went to the classroom and gave Xu Ning the keys to the activity room. Looking at the bunch of keys in their hands, Xu Ning and the others were all excited. If the teacher had not walked into the classroom, they would have liked to go to the activity room downstairs now.

When the bell rang after class, the teacher walked out of the classroom with his front feet, and a group of them ran with their back feet. More than a dozen people ran together, and the whole walkway was filled with the sound of people running. If it weren't for running fast, teachers in other classes who dragged the class would have to come out to curse.

"Little six, open the door." Li Shuai and the boys ran fast, ran to the door of the activity room and looked at the locked door, said Xu Ning, who turned his head and strode towards the back.

"Come here, here. Heh~ You guys are too fast too." Such a quick run made Xu Ning panting. When I took the key to open the door, my hand shook a little.

I quickly opened the door lock and opened the door as soon as I entered, there was a musty smell. The room was about the size of their classroom. There were a few tables piled in it, and there was a layer of dust on it. It seemed that it had been vacant for a long time.