Chapter 9

Although Xu Ning was very confident that he would be admitted to university, the family didn't know. Especially Xu Fan, she knows exactly how detailed she is. In order not to reveal any flaws, Xu Ning hid in the room with Xu Fan all morning to read.

When Xu Ning first bought the book, she flipped it twice. At that time, she discovered that she had the ability to remember. Xu Ning guessed that it should be because he drank the water in the space. However, thinking of the painful experience at that time, Xu Ning never dared to be like the first time, and drank it without thinking.

"Si Niu, I found out that you were really smarter when you went out. Could it be that after opening your eyes from the outside, you can get through." While resting, Xu Fan said with a curious look on Xu Ning's head. .

In this family, if you want to say that the person who knows Xu Ning best, Xu Fan said second, no one dared to say first, even parents are the same. The two of them grew up together from their mother's womb, and sometimes Xu Ning could feel what he thought without saying it. In the past, although Si Niu was also smart, in terms of mathematics, physics and chemistry, that is, ten faculties have mastered nine faculties, and they have no knowledge at all. Every time she takes the exam, she draws the questions for you in advance and focuses on reviewing, but even so, she can pass it every time.

But now, as long as she mentions it, she immediately understands it, and she also knows how to draw inferences about it. If he hadn't confirmed the birthmark on her body when she was asleep last night, he would have doubted that this was still Si Niu. In the end, he could only explain that he couldn't feel Si Niu's emotions now that everyone grew up and her mind became complicated, so he couldn't feel it.

Xu Ning had a black line on her face and slapped his hand that was nestling on her head. After a white glance, Xu Ning said: "Your sister, I have always been so smart. Revealed. At this important moment, of course, you can't hide it." Xu Ning's righteousness made Xu Fan a little bit suspicious.

Is it true that as she told her, she used to be deliberately concealed. This can also explain why she was so smart before, but she obviously had a low IQ.

"You say you are smart. What else are you hiding?" Xu Fan gave Xu Ning a white look and said angrily.

Xu Ning didn't expect that when he was joking, he actually believed it. How to explain this now, is it true that I was joking in front of me to be honest. She believed that if she really said that, it would definitely be a squally rainstorm waiting for her. After thinking for a while, he finally said: "You didn't realize that every time you finish the test, as long as your score is better than mine, the family will be particularly happy?"

This matter is true, and it is in the memory of the original owner. However, Xu Ning is not surprised, let alone the present, even the future. In the countryside, patriarchy is normal. If someone prefers women over men, other people will find it strange. Of course, it doesn't mean that there are no women who favor men, but there are really very few. One household in ten households is not bad.

Xu Fan fell silent when he heard Xu Ning's words. He also understands that as long as there is good food, drink and fun in the family since he was young, the first thing his family thinks of is him, just because he is the only boy in his family. It doesn't matter how many older sisters are. Before Xu Fan was born, they had been instilled in their minds the biggest and most important thoughts of the younger brother. But Si Niu was different, Si Niu was born with him and grew up together. She feels the deepest contrast between boys and girls.

Therefore, even if Xu Fan treated her well before, the family gave her food, the first bite was given to her, and the first one to play with. Even so, the original owner's feelings for Xu Fan are very complicated, and he feels both hate and guilt. I hate it because the most important thing in the eyes of the family is Xu Fan, and the guilt is because Xu Fan is so good to herself, but she hates her. Finally, when Xu Ning faced Xu Fan, she always looked lukewarm. This time Xu Ning's attitude changed so much when Xu Fan was skeptical, but at the same time he was unspeakably happy. After personally confirming Xu Ning's birthmark, Xu Fan was only happy.