Chapter 20

Xu Ning suddenly became cautious after almost revealing his stuff twice in a row. Recalling the experience during this time, Xu Ning suddenly discovered that she had slowly begun to accept Xu's people without knowing it. Especially Xu Fan, she has regarded him as her own brother. Think about the goodness of Xu's family since returning home, so Xu Ning, who has never been related to relatives, slowly let go of her precautions. He looks honest, but he is actually very smart and decisive. Although she is a bit patriarchal, she is also a mother who really loves her. The kind, short-term grandmother said that she was the same as Xu Ning and Xu Fan's grandfather. There is also Xu Fan, who is a younger brother but takes care of Xu Ning like his elder brother. Everyone is deeply impressed in Xu Ning's heart.

Xu Ning was originally a very kind girl, so even her parents and relatives ignored her in her previous life. She still remembered the birthdays of her family members firmly, and would call to bless them every time they were birthdays. It's just that her family really hurt her so much, that's why she didn't want to go back. After all, she is not a clay figure, her heart is made of flesh, she will also hurt, she also has a temper.

The Xu family's kindness to her slowly opened her heart bit by bit, so she gradually revealed her true face in front of everyone. At this time, Xu Ning suddenly became a little bit worried about gains and losses. She felt that everyone's goodness was for the original owner, and everyone liked the original owner, not Xu Ning.

The more I thought about it, the more sad, if it weren't for remembering that this place was outside and there were many people nearby, if she cried out, it would misunderstand the people around her, and then she stopped crying. However, I couldn't feel happy anyhow, and squatted on the side sullenly. Watching grandma and mother, kill one by one and wash one by one.

Grandma Xu didn't think so much. Seeing her granddaughter squatting on the side and not speaking, she thought she was bored. So he said: "Si Niu, wait a minute, it's almost time to divide the lotus root, do you want to go up and have a look."

Xu Ning just happened to be afraid of being found out by grandma again, so she just went down the slope: "Okay, Mom, grandma, you can put it here when you finish the fish, and wait for me and Xiaowu to come over and get it."

"What do you need to take for such a thing. By the way, this bag is for you. After the lotus root is divided, you and Xiaowu can just put the lotus root in it. I don't think the lotus root dug up this year is too much, just one. There should be enough bags." Xu's mother took the bag that was thrown on the side and handed it to Xu Ning.

Xu Ning looked at the bag in his hand, the kind used for fertilizer. Put it in such a big bag and say that there are not many lotus roots dug?

"Mom, don't you wash the lotus root?" Just put it in, it's too dirty, right.

"You don't need to wash it, just wear mud clothes. After washing the lotus root with water, it will easily break." When she was born in Xu Ning Xufan, because there were too many children in the family, and there were few strong labors, she was busy and dizzy. When I divided the lotus roots, I didn't have time to wash them, so I just took the bags and put them back. She washed while eating. After eating, she found that none of them was broken. Later, she never washed the lotus roots every year.

Xu Ning nodded and learned another trick. There is really learning everywhere in life, it depends on whether you can discover it. It now appears that Xu Mu is a person who is good at discovering.

Xu Ning's past is that the lotus roots have already started over there. Xu Fan was lucky enough to draw lots this time. The lotus root drawn looks pretty good. Unfortunately, the big long lotus root they dug was not assigned to her home. Xu Ning took a look, but didn't find it. I don't know if it was broken and separated, or it was taken away.