Chapter 92

Li Minghua had a nightmare at night. He didn't know what was pressing on him and made him unable to move. He was clearly awake, but he couldn't open his eyes no matter what. Just as the old man in the village used to talk about the ghost press, Li Minghua broke out in a cold sweat in an anxious dream. In this situation, Li Minghua really woke up until the sound of a rooster crowing suddenly came from outside.

As soon as he woke up, Li Minghua felt that there was another person beside him. Turning his head, Xu Ning's sleeping face was printed in his eyes. Li Minghua was surprised at first, then overjoyed, with a dumbfounded expression on his last face.

He stretched out his hand and gently took the arm on his chest, no wonder he kept having nightmares, the reason was here. After putting down Xu Ning's arm, Li Minghua turned to face Xu Ning. Staring at her sweetly, his eyes couldn't bear to blink.

When I wake up in the morning, I can see the beloved as soon as I open my eyes. This is Li Minghua's good wish since he confirmed the relationship with Xu Ning. The fingers lightly traced Xu Ning's eyebrows, then eyes, nose, and finally landed on her pink mouth.

Putting a finger on Xu Ning's lips and stroking it back and forth, recalling the good feeling of the few kisses that the two had only experienced in his mind. Li Minghua couldn't help swallowing, and seeing Xu Ning still sleeping soundly, involuntarily approaching, before kissing, he still told himself in his heart and kissed him.

But, people's self-control is sometimes not as strong as one thinks. Li Minghua doesn't want to stop as soon as he kisses him, and he wants more.

Xu Ning originally slept well, but she didn't have any dreams. But all of a sudden the dog ran over, and he was so excited when he saw her, he kept jumping on her. Stand upright with your legs, stretch your head towards her, stick out your tongue to lick her. Not only that, a claw was placed on Xu Ning's chest when she was not paying attention, and Xu Ning who was frightened by that action suddenly woke up from her sleep.

Xu Ning, who had just woke up, was kissed by Li Minghua before he could react. It took a long time for Xu Ning to react. Grabbing him and wanting to lower my hand, hoarsely said: "Minghua, no."

Li Minghua paused and put his head on Xu Ning's shoulder. After a long time, he raised his head, holding Xu Ning's face in both hands, and said in a low voice, "I really hope to get married tomorrow."

"Get up quickly, Shen is dead." Xu Ning did not answer his question, but reached out and pushed him up. She didn't bother to answer such obviously unrealistic questions.

"Xiao Ning, let's meet with our parents after the New Year. Let's set the wedding date first, OK." Li Minghua just wanted to quickly marry his wife home. He is a normal man and faces his beloved every day. Can't eat, this is simply the harshest test in the world.

"Will it be too early? We haven't graduated yet." Xu Ning hesitated when she heard this.

"It's not early, where it's early, we can settle down first and get married after graduation. Also, you think there are several children in the department who are as old as you, and they all have children." After the decision was made, the wife could not run away. Don't think he doesn't know that there are still a large number of unwilling people hidden in the school.

Xu Ning thought about it carefully, and it was really like this. At present, the country has not stipulated that only 20 women and 22 men must be allowed to marry, and there is no provision in universities not to be allowed to marry. Because of the particularity of their class, when some people go to college, they have children in their families. Some people are married because they think they are getting older. Xu Ning mainly subconsciously feels that getting married before graduating from university is impossible. Thinking about it now, it is the future, not the present.

Moreover, she doesn't know what will happen to her and Li Minghua in the future, but so far, the only man she likes is him, and he is the only one who wants to get married. In this case, it doesn't seem to be a big deal to get married early and late, as long as he gets married.

"I have no opinion, but how can I convince my parents and your parents? You can handle this matter. Also, after marriage, if you dare to treat me badly, we will divorce." After figuring it out, Xu Ning nodded and agreed.

"Bah, baah, the bad ones don't work, the bad ones don't work." As soon as Xu Ning's voice fell, the face of the person who was ecstatic when she heard her consent changed suddenly, and he blew three times.

"We want to be together for the rest of our lives, even if you don't want me in the future, I will depend on you for my death." Since the relationship with Xu Ning was determined, Li Minghua has a woman named Xu Ning in his life plan. He didn't dare to imagine what his life would be like if Xu Ning stopped or left himself that day. So just like what he said, if Xu Ning didn't love him that day, even if he died, he wouldn't let Xiao Ning leave. If he can't keep his heart, he keeps people. If people can't keep it, he will take Xiao Ning to hell with him.

Of course, Li Minghua's inner thoughts Xu Ning didn't know, so when he heard him say this, Xu Ning felt very sweet in his heart, but he still insisted on his decision. Humans are fickle animals. Now when the two of them have a good relationship, they naturally want to last forever. But after a long time, after the relationship slowly degenerates, everything will become uncertain. Otherwise, there is no such thing as a'three-year itch' or a seven-year itch.

"I'm in case..."

"There is no accident, Xiao Ning, there will be no accident. We are destined to be together for a lifetime, not only in this life, the next life, the next life, you are all mine." Li Minghua clutched Xu Ning tightly and said, extremely Said affirmatively.

Xu Ning was taken aback by his resolute attitude, and was immediately moved. At the end of a thousand words, there was only one sentence: "If you don't leave, I will depend on life and death."

After hearing Xu Ning's words, Li Minghua felt that the heart he had been hanging on all the time was settled down. He knows that in a relationship, whoever gives the heart first will lose. He has always been a person who doesn't like losing, but when the opponent is Xu Ning, he is willing to lose. True heart for true heart, even if he loved a little more at the beginning, but he believed that Xiao Ning would fall in love with himself eventually, and now he finally waited.

The hearts of the two have never been so close as they are now, and the two naturally embraced and kissed each other. Except for the kiss, there was no other action, and the kiss between the two was very gentle, and the happy and sweet atmosphere surrounded the two of them.

The kiss ended when they both felt that they were about to suffocate. Li Minghua hugged Xu Ning tightly in his arms, the smile on his face couldn't stop him, and he kept saying: "So happy, Xiao Ning, I'm really happy..."

As for Xu Ning, seeing what he was doing, she smiled and muttered: "Stupid." Then she buried her head in her arms, with a sweet smile on her face. The two people lying on the bed hugging each other, no one was talking at this moment, and the room was quiet.