Chapter 72

Since the letter was sent, Xu Ning has never been at peace. Logically speaking, it has been more than a week. If it works or not, the above should give me a reply. Xu Ning had also asked an acquaintance of the newspaper, but the other party only said that the article was taken by the editor-in-chief, and he did not know what the editor-in-chief did. In addition, Xu Ning was asked to wait for the news, saying that she would be the first to tell her when there was news.

People have said so, and Xu Ning can't force them to reply to herself. I can only come back, and like publishing the first article, the first thing every day is to buy a newspaper.

Apart from this incident, another thing is to practice martial arts. Li Shuai really lived up to his status as the second generation of the army. After returning that night, within three days, he found two masters from the army. One teaches Baguazhang, and the other teaches Wing Chun as Xu Ning hopes.

I don't know if it was because of the fact that Xu Ning started to learn martial arts, and the progress was faster than the basic Li Shuai. Even the two teachers who taught them said that Xu Ning had the roots of wisdom in this area. Especially the master who taught Xu Ning Wing Chun has been persuading Xu Ning to join the army. In his words: "With Xu Ning's physical fitness, he can definitely become the king of soldiers if he joins the army. Not joining the army is really a waste of this wonderful talent."

Although he was very happy to be so affirmed, Xu Ning really didn't mean to join the army in his heart. If it's the future, there are many choices for female soldiers, whether they are communications or pilots, female soldiers have opportunities. But now, in addition to the communication soldiers, the female soldiers in the army are logistical services such as hygienists, office clerks, and literary and artistic soldiers.

In fact, not only Xu Ning, Xu Fan is also much better than others because he drinks well water diluted by Xu Ning every day. Everyone who hurt everyone talked with envy and jealousy: "Why are your two siblings smarter than us? It doesn't matter if you are smarter in studying. Even martial arts are better than us, and we are not allowed to live. "

"Kump." While everyone was listening to the class carefully, the counselor Li Weifang stood at the door and knocked gently on the door twice. After everyone's attention was drawn to her, she only heard her say to the teacher: "Professor Yu, I'm sorry to interrupt, I'll find someone."

Professor Yu saw that he was a counselor, put down the book in his hand, and nodded with a smile: "It's okay, Teacher Li, call it yourself."

"Xu Ning, come out for a while." The counselor looked towards Xu Ning and said to her.

Xu Ning did not expect that the counselor was here to look for herself. He looked at the counselor suspiciously, pointed one hand to herself, and seemed to ask: "Is it looking for me?" After the counselor nodded affirmatively, he moved from the position. Standing up, walked towards her with a look of doubt.

"Professor Yu, excuse me, you will continue to class." After the instructor waited for Xu Ning to come out, he smiled and said to Professor Yu, and then took Xu Ning away. Leave Li Shuai and Liu Yanan in the classroom, look at me and I look at you one by one, and ask each other with eyes, "Why are the counsellors looking for Xiao Liu?"

Of course, the result is that no one knows. Even Xu Ning, the client, didn't know what the counselor would do with him. Fearing to disturb other classmates in class, Xu Ning walked to the top of the stairs and asked, "Mr. Li, what do you want to do with me?" When Xu Ning asked, he couldn't help but think back, as if he didn't make any mistakes. Bar.

"You'll know when you go. Be careful when you speak. If you don't know how to answer, don't say it yet." The counselor glanced at Xu Ning, feeling helpless. She has brought so many students, and this is the one she has to worry about the most.