Chapter 23

If Xu Ning knew that one of his letters would have caused such a big turmoil, maybe he wouldn't do it that way. In fact, she simply wanted to vent her anger for the original owner and fill Shi Honghong with a bit of blockage.

Xu Ning and Xu Fan were admitted to the university. For a time, the family was full of people every day, and some relatives who had obviously been severed also ran over. On the third day after receiving the notice, Xu Yuanchao set up a banquet at home. Everyone in the village, relatives at home, and the teacher of Xu Ning and Xu Fan when he was studying, all came.

The school start date given in the notice is February 21, which is more than a month before school starts. Since receiving the notice, the family has been coming and going, patronizing and greeting guests a few days ago. After the number of people slowly disappeared, Xu's mother began to prepare things for Xu Ning and Xu Fan to go to school.

"Si Niu, this bed was beaten the year before, and I will bring you the cushions. These two beds are new quilts that have just been beaten out. You and Xiaowu will share the quilt." Xu mother said while packing up. . She heard people say that it was very cold in Beijing, and it was more than ten degrees below zero in winter.

"Mom, it's too early, it's too early to prepare now." Xu Ning said while helping. School will start in more than a month.

"The time seems to be too much, and it will be fast. If you don't start preparing now, the time will not come." She couldn't bear to think that the two children had gone so far away. Hey, parents have to worry about their children when they are not promising, and those who are promising parents still have to worry about it. From the moment I was born, I was inexhaustible. It was all debts.

As the days passed, it was about time to start school soon, and the family packed all the things they were going to take with them. Xu Ning had a headache while watching a dozen or so of clothes and quilts. When you get in the car, it doesn't matter if your family sends it away. It's okay if someone picks it up when you get off the car. If no one picks it up, how should two of them get so many things?

It takes about five or six days to get from my hometown to Beijing by train, and there are two train transfers on the way. For the first time, Xu Ning regretted that he shouldn't run that far, so he had just applied directly to a key university in the province.

"You are leaving tomorrow. Be safe on the road. Put all important things next to your body and don't lose them." Xu Yuanchao looked at the two children, feeling sad. Originally, he wanted to send it, but this time was an important time for spring broadcast. As the secretary of the village, he couldn't leave at all. In particular, I bought a batch of chickens, ducks and fish from the village yesterday. Now the whole village is busy and there is no time to come.

"Dad, don't worry, we are both so old, and we will take care of ourselves. But you, we are not at home in the future, you should pay more attention to your health. Especially grandparents, they are old, and you must take care of your health. "Xu Ning said. After she and Xu Fan left, there were only four of them left in the family.

"Yeah, Dad. We came back by telegram as soon as we arrived." Xu Fan is now more excited than reluctant to give up. Since childhood, the farthest place he has been to is the county where he took the exam last time. This time he is going to the capital, where there is a city, and there is the Forbidden City. He can't wait to see it.

"Little five and four girls, you have to study hard at school and write more when you have time. Don't miss your home when you are outside. If you learn more, we will be happy." Grandpa Xu looked at his grandchildren with a sigh. I still remember when they were born, they were so small, and they were so big in a blink of an eye.