Chapter 70

"Little Liu, I found that you are really crow's mouth." Li Keqiang looked at the three roadblocks not far away, and said to Xu Ning speechlessly.

Xu Ning couldn't wait to pat her own mouth twice, this is really a good spirit. As I said earlier that the road was safe, the three people on the opposite side came out and slapped their faces.

"What are you still thinking about, let's run." The person on the opposite side began to walk here, and Li Keqiang saw Xu Ning at this moment in a daze. Limara took her hand and ran her towards the school.

"Damn, I dared to run, you stop me." When the three gangsters saw the fat duck in the mouth, they wanted to fly. After a moment of stunned, they cursed and chased after him.

Li Keqiang and Xu Ning ran faster when they heard the sound behind them. Xu Ning spit out as he ran, "If you are stupid, you should stop at this time. Why do you stop? Waiting for you to rob, fools know that you are going to run."

Fortunately, the road is not far away, and when the opponent is about to catch up, I can finally see the gate of the school. Many students went in at the door. Xu Ning looked back and saw that the other party was still chasing him. While running towards the school, he shouted at the same time: "Robbery, come on." The sharp female voice spread quickly, and the students at the school gate immediately. Come around.

"Fuck, how come you came here? Retreat quickly." The three of them realized where they had been chasing at this time. When they saw that many students ran over in front of them, they quickly turned their heads and prepared to retreat.

"Keqiang, you can't let them run." Xu Ning saw that the other party wanted to run, and after speaking to Li Keqiang, he ran back immediately, intending to stop them.

Before Li Keqiang could react, he saw Xu Ning had passed. No way, I had to quickly catch up. I couldn't help complaining in my heart: "This girl, why is she so reckless, what should I do if she is injured."

A group of people joined forces to surround the three gangsters. There is a police station next to the school. The big movement just now has already attracted the attention of the inside. Just when the three gangsters threatened everyone to step aside, two police officers walked over.

"Ran, let, let, what are a group of people doing around here?" Two police officers squeezed in from the outside.

"Comrade police, these three people just blocked the road and robbed." Li Keqiang stood up and said.

"Robbery? Take it to the station first. You also come with me to the police station." A policeman took out the handcuffs and handcuffed the three people, pressing them down and preparing to return to the police station, while speaking to Li Keqiang on the side.

"I am also a party, and I will go with you too." Xu Ning stood up and said.

The two policemen glanced at Xu Ning, nodded and said, "Then you come together too."

Xu Ning and Li Keqiang followed the police. After entering, he first made a statement. After recording for more than an hour, two people came out of the police station. And the three little gangsters have been temporarily taken into custody.

"Recently, don't go home or just live in school." Li Keqiang said, looking at Xu Ning worriedly while walking on the road.

He has asked the police at the police station just now, and it is impossible to conclusively convict such an attempted robbery. It will be released for a few days at most. Li Keqiang was afraid that after the three gangsters came out, he would seek revenge on them. He himself usually stays in school, so there is no big problem. It is mainly Xu Ning, this road is the road she must take, if it is blocked, the consequences will be disastrous.