Chapter 19

"What nonsense? This kind of behavior is digging the corner of socialism. If you are caught, you will be punished. You can talk about this at home, but you can't say it outside." Xu's mother hurried to hear her daughter's words. I looked at the door and found no one, and he was relieved. He said to Xu Ning when he came back.

Xu Ning curled her lips when she heard what his mother said. Whatever digs into the corner of socialism, they fart. But Xu Ning also knew that the Great Revolution had just ended, and everyone still had lingering fears. Moreover, they are different from Xu Ning. Xu Ning has memories of later generations, knowing that Grandpa Deng will propose reform and opening up next year, so he feels confident in his heart. They don't know the future, and they fear that the Great Revolution will make a comeback.

"Dad, what I said is true. I'm not talking about raising fish in my own family. I'm talking about fish farming in partnership with the team. The three big ponds in the team are really wasteful if they are not used." Raising together means belonging to the public family, and it is not considered as digging the corner of socialism.

"Buy so many fry back, what do you feed them?" Xu Yuanchao felt that his daughter was too whimsical. Although the fish lived in the water, they also wanted to eat. You buy it back for them to eat, don't eat, they will not grow up.

When I heard that my father didn't refuse, he asked the question first. Xu Ning felt as if there was a show, and immediately got energetic. Although she has never raised fish, she has never eaten pork or seen a pig running. Not to mention other places, but in the novels, there are often people who write about how to raise fish is the best.

"It's actually very simple. Let's build a duck shed on the pond first, and then buy some ducks back. Ducks can eat frogs, tadpoles or other aquatic insects in the water at ordinary times. Fish can eat duck dung and residual bait. It is said in the book. The benefits of polyculture of fish and ducks are great for both fish and ducks. However, when buying fry, you have to buy larger ones, because too small fry will be eaten by ducks." Xu Ning said in one breath. 

Xu Yuanchao lowered his head and said nothing, he was considering the operability of the matter. Originally, he simply said that, but he didn't expect his daughter to immediately give a solution. He is also an old farmer, and what his daughter said, if you think about it, really makes sense. However, it is a collective life now, and he alone feels that it is not enough. The entire team must agree, and at least most of them must agree.

"His dad, you don't really intend to listen to Si Niu. This is not okay, there are rules on it. Pork and ducks cannot exceed the number of people in the family. Si Niu, if you don't understand, don't talk nonsense. The old chairman said: Prefer socialist grass to capitalist seedlings. You will pay your dad for making mistakes like this." Xu Mu's expression changed, his dad is the pillar of the family.

Hearing what his mother said, Xu Ning almost threw out the job she was holding. We prefer the grass of socialism to the seedlings of capitalism. Are you sure Grandpa Mao said such silly things?

"Si Niu, if the ducks and fish are both raised, what will no one do?" Xu Yuanchao ignored his woman's words, looked at Xu Ning and asked.

Xu Ning was really surprised when she heard this. Unexpectedly, the seemingly honest dad would grasp the key issue all at once. Indeed, what is sold is the most important thing.

"In the countryside, we can't sell them, but we can buy things in the city. People in the city don't have land and can't raise these things. If they want to eat, they can only rely on buying. We can be more flexible when we buy. If there is a ticket but no money, we can ask him to give more tickets and less money or no money, anyway." Xu Ning has already thought about it.