Chapter 6

In front of his family, Xu Ning explained what happened after he ran away from home. Of course, she didn't say that she was traveling through with space. She was going to take these two things into the coffin.

"It's okay if you figure it out. Boy, what the hell are you doing sitting there, why don't you go get some food for the child." After hearing his daughter's words, Xu Yuanchao breathed a sigh of relief, his frown loosened a lot. The fact that the youngest daughter was divorced was a scar on his heart. If they were parents who had looked at it, this might not be the case now.

When the daughter came back after so long after going out, Xu's mother was thinking about getting her some delicious supplements. I just noticed that although my daughter has grown taller, her complexion has changed a lot, and her complexion is pale. Although she said it was due to car motion sickness, her heart aches as a mother.

In winter, there is really nothing to eat at home. Xu mother finally took out two eggs from the basket and dropped them into Xu Ning when she cooked noodles.

"Mom, how did you cook the eggs?" Xu Ning picked up with chopsticks and saw two beaten eggs nestled in the bowl. When the eyes became hot, tears wanted to fall. No one has ever treated her so well and made food specifically for her. After finally holding it back, Xu Ning didn't dare to raise his head, and said while lowering his head to eat the noodles. She knew that in the countryside, she would only take two out of her family unless someone came from her family throughout the year. Usually, the eggs are stored and sold together when they wait. Otherwise, there is no money to buy the salt and matches at home.

"Grandma and grandpa, I don't like to eat egg yolks. Can you help me eat them?" Xu Ning went to the kitchen and took out an empty bowl, picked two egg yolks out of it, put them in the bowl, and said to grandparents.

Grandma reached out and pushed the bowl to Xu Ning's side, and said with a smile: "I have eaten with your grandfather, fourth girl, you can eat it yourself."

"Grandma, you guys eat it. I really don't like it. Egg yolk chokes, I like to eat egg white. You don't eat it, I don't eat it, it's a waste to put it." Xu Ning picked the egg yolk out of the bowl and held it up. Beside the grandmother's mouth, she must eat it.

"Mom, you and Dad will help her eat." Xu's father felt sad when he watched the family pull over an egg yolk. Hey, it's all because of poverty.

Xu Ning watched her grandparents eat the egg yolks, and then sat down to eat noodles happily. Think about the days when I used to worry about what I should eat today when I was eating. Thinking about the current situation, it was really the life of an emperor at that time.

After Xu Ning ate a box lunch, he didn't eat anything. I vomited all the way on the road, and my belly groaned a long time ago. Xu Mu cooked such a big bowl of noodles, she actually ate all of it, even the noodle soup was drunk into her belly.

"Are you full? If you're not full, I'm going to order you something." Mother Xu took the empty bowl from her hand as she looked at her daughter, and was ready to order something again.

Seeing the posture of his mother, Xu Ning hurriedly stopped: "Mom, no need, I'm full. Give me the bowl and I will wash it myself." Looking at such a big bowl, Xu Ning couldn't believe it. Eat it down.

"You have been in the car for such a long time. First, sit and rest for a while. Just a bowl. It doesn't seem to be washed quickly. Go and sit." Xu Mu waved and took the bowl to the kitchen.

Xu Ning looked at it and realized that he was watching him in the past. As soon as I turned my head, I just saw the luggage my brother had put on the stool, and immediately remembered. When I came back, I brought gifts to everyone.