Chapter 91

Xu Ning followed the two men deep and shallow. After walking for about ten minutes, the two stopped in front of a house. Li Minghua put down the things on his hands, turned around and said to Xu Ning: "Xiao Ning, here it is."

"Soldier, put things down first, holding it in your hands is still a bit weighty." Li Minghua said when he saw that the soldier was still holding things.

"It's okay, you can call the door as soon as possible, it's troublesome to put it away and take it." Li Mingjun leaned against his chest and replied with his mouth.

In the past, for safety in rural areas, as long as conditions permit, yards were built at home. Li Minghua has made some money together with Xu Ning in the past few years. When he returned home for the Chinese New Year last year, he paid for his parents to demolish all the old houses in the family and rebuild the new house. The yard was high and large. . Security is sufficient, but it is a bit cheating for outsiders to find insiders.

Li Minghua didn't shout loudly in front of him, but no one came out after shouting for a long time. In the end, I couldn't do it, so I yelled with Li Mingjun in my throat, and the people inside heard it.

"Old man, come out and listen, how come I seem to hear Huazi's voice." Today, relatives at home came to pay a New Year's greetings, and they all had a very good relationship. So after lunch, everyone played mahjong together and continued to eat. Dinner is only over. When Li Minghua and the others called the door, it happened to be when they were drinking and drinking. Everyone in the room persuaded the wine to have a louder voice. If Li Minghua hadn't come out and planned to bring some vegetables to the stove, it is estimated that Li Minghua and others would still shout.

When Father Li heard this, he immediately put down his wine glass and walked outside: "Oh, it's really Huazi, and the soldiers are also here. Quickly, get the key to the courtyard door."

"Huazi, it's Huazi, wait a minute, your mother is going to get the key. You said that you kid, why don't you tell me in advance when you come back, your partner..." Father Li muttered. While walking towards the courtyard gate. As soon as I turned the corner, I saw three people standing at the door. One was my son, the other was a soldier, and the other girl recognized him at a glance, and she was the object of her son. When my son came home last year, he showed his family photos.

"Hello, uncle, this is Xu Ning. I am sorry that I came here without telling you in advance, which caused you trouble." Xu Ning saw Li's father standing there with embarrassment, and quickly walked to Li Minghua's side with a smile on his face. Said.

At exactly this time, Mother Li came over with the key, and immediately recognized the girl standing next to her son. Stepped forward quickly, past Father Li, and while opening the door, he enthusiastically said to Xu Ning: "This is Xiao Ning, alas, this child Huazi, don't scream in advance, we can pick you up. Quick, quick Come in."

After Li's mother opened the courtyard door, she took the things in Xu Ning's hand and placed them in Father Li's hand. She took Xu Ning's hand by herself, and walked home with enthusiasm. Li Minghua and Li Mingjun, who stood beside Xu Ning, were completely ignored by Li's mother.

Mother Li's voice became louder. The people inside were already standing at the gate waiting. When Li Minghua came back with the object, a group of women came over. Although the men didn't move, they still stood at the gate and looked out.

"Aunt Qi, this is the daughter-in-law that Huazi brought back. Oh, she's really handsome, but college students are different." A woman in her thirties on the side saw Xu Ning with a smile on her face. The mother said, there was an indescribable taste of envy in her mouth.

Mother Li loves to hear these words. After listening to this, she took Xu Ning's hand tighter, and introduced Xu Ning with a smile on her mouth: "Xiaoning, this is the fifth aunt, and the one who is talking is your second cousin. This is Third cousin. They are about the same age as you, so you can talk more in the future."